Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Chat temporarily offline

igor@af
07-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Everyone,

The chat function is temporarily offline.
It should be back on very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Igor

quee.raj
07-08-2011, 04:59 AM
I was just wandering if theres a way to find out if someone has chosen to appear offline to you :jerking:

enslow
09-24-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm not sure where to post this question, so I'm putting here as it is chat related.

I do not use chat features, and find the chat boxes annoying. I tried to turn them off but they remain. Is there a way I can turn the chat off?

Schurkey
10-09-2011, 05:17 AM
i'm not sure where to post this question, so i'm putting here as it is chat related.

I do not use chat features, and find the chat boxes annoying. I tried to turn them off but they remain. Is there a way i can turn the chat off?

Yes!

How do we permanently disable the damned chat boxes?

I DO NOT EVER want to have to deal with this again.

igor@af
10-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Fixed - just select the No Chat style from the dropdown at the bottom of the page.

Crvett69
02-24-2012, 12:13 PM
the chat is down again, is there a problem or did you shut the chat down for good?
hope not, i enjoyed the feature and made some new friends

grease_monkey1975
02-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Hope not also!but it is down for me as well
the chat is down again, is there a problem or did you shut the chat down for good?
hope not, i enjoyed the feature and made some new friends

igor@af
02-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Back on!

Crvett69
02-25-2012, 10:52 AM
thank you for fixing the chat. just one small issue, after typing a few times it defaults to one word a line. have to keep scrolling up and down to read persons post

AleaAustin
04-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Hello to every active contribute of automotiveforums, It's my fist post at automotiveforums and like to introduce my self to all members of forum, but did not found the proper place to post so decided to post here, only to introduce. Basically I am from Arlington, Texas and have a keen interest in the cars, automotive of various types, love to collect and give information about various new and old models of cars. Hope a full support from every member.

Add your comment to this topic!