Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

opel diagnostic tool

safchokj
05-11-2011, 04:48 AM
i find a good diagnostic tool for Opel OP-COM (http://www.diagtools.de/wholesale/opcom-2010v-can-obd2-opel.html) PC based Opel diagnostic
VERSION: 2010.08
OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit,

alinpion
10-06-2011, 06:27 AM
That is a good obd 2 tool but on the site I don't see the pc requirements (processor, ram and hard disk space needed). Another thing, on the description should be mentioned what opel cars can be diagnose with this tools and from what years.

safchokj
12-23-2011, 03:53 AM
That is a good obd 2 tool but on the site I don't see the pc requirements (processor, ram and hard disk space needed). Another thing, on the description should be mentioned what opel cars can be diagnose with this tools and from what years.

Hello
it require only computersystem ist Window xp, there are very clear techinical service, i have used for month, very gut, my opel is Vectra-C 2007 .

Add your comment to this topic!