AutomotiveForums.com has revolutionized the online automotive discussions arena over the past 5 years by uniting not only the automotive enthusiasts around the country but also the active seekers of automotive information. No matter the vehicle(s) of interest, a consumer can find fellow enthusiasts in a friendly community environment that share the passion. Furthermore, AutomotiveForums.com will be the first entity in history to partake in a road racing series in North America in a Nissan Skyline GT-R. Media is coming to us hungry for information. With this ammunition, our marketing campaigns will be exotic and overwhelming to the public, ensuring an unheard of ROI in this marriage of internet and motorsports.
- Ability to reach a passionate community of 370,000 loyal members from within.
- Incredible growth: 500 members per day.
- Singlehandedly associate your brand with the automotive enthusiast community in the United States - tuners, drifters, road racers, and drag racers.
- A motorsports program that will take the American media by storm - the legendary Nissan Skyline GT-R to go head on against the Viper Competition Coupe and Chevrolet Corvette for the first time on American soil.
- Fascinating driver biography and racecar heritage ensure exposure by not only the automotive community but the mainstream media as well.
- Car shows and events
- Race venues
If your company has at least $50,000 in the advertising budget and is looking for a refreshing and creative sponsorship campaign that will ensure positive ROI, please contact us for sponsorship opportunities that include visibility to millions of our website users as well as our 2006 SCCA Speed World Challenge program.