Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just sprayed my Enzo today *Pics*

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Just sprayed my Enzo today..... hehe.... Not too bad.... it really shines.... shines till you sees your own reflection :) Oh yah..background is the Singapore Ferrari calendar... got it from my friend's father who check Singapore's Ferrari and Lamborghini before they import into Singapore. :)

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Pic 2

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:11 AM
Pic 3

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Pic 4

Veyron
01-23-2003, 11:13 AM
Yikes! You spray your parts while stiil on the sprue? Scary!:eek: Looks very shiney!:)

giordano
01-23-2003, 11:15 AM
ver very shiney!!!:cool: can't wait to see it all done.

Rtuned
01-23-2003, 11:17 AM
should have cut them out from the tree.:rolleyes:

1 off topic question: Do you have any brother that work in Tenga Air base?

Hope to see the complete pict soon... Can't stop my itch hand...I will do 1 enzo tomorrow:devil:

Are in to the Silvia meet in Singapore???:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

supratuner
01-23-2003, 11:26 AM
looking good!

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Rtuned
should have cut them out from the tree.:rolleyes:

1 off topic question: Do you have any brother that work in Tenga Air base?

Hope to see the complete pict soon... Can't stop my itch hand...I will do 1 enzo tomorrow:devil:

Are in to the Silvia meet in Singapore???:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

I have any brother work in Tenga Air Base ?? Hmm... i dun have brother, why did you ask that ?? hehe... Hmm...I saw your MRS.. not bad..i love it~ The Silvia ? Hmm...should be..if i'm not there in person, i can place my S15 at your shop first...if possible... :devil:

Rtuned
01-23-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Synergyx

I have any brother work in Tenga Air Base ?? Hmm... i dun have brother, why did you ask that ?? hehe... Hmm...I saw your MRS.. not bad..i love it~ The Silvia ? Hmm...should be..if i'm not there in person, i can place my S15 at your shop first...if possible... :devil:

Dammm.....:angryfire don't let me see that guy again....He claim that he is your brother... My Trial Celica and MR-S are done, only without the GT-Wing (still doing)...kekekekeke!!! Will do my Enzo tomolo....

Which S15 you want? Wow!:eek: Your girlfriend is a Chio bu!!! Still got any more or not!!:rolleyes: introduce to me lah!!!!:D :D :D

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:48 AM

Dammm.....:angryfire don't let me see that guy again....He claim that he is your brother... My Trial Celica and MR-S are done, only without the GT-Wing (still doing)...kekekekeke!!! Will do my Enzo tomolo....

Which S15 you want? Wow!:eek: Your girlfriend is a Chio bu!!! Still got any more or not!!:rolleyes: introduce to me lah!!!!:D :D :D

Ohh.... i know who already... :jumpie:
He's my cousin boyfriend~ Coz say brother is easiler mah... if not have to say all those complicated relationship hee..
I also have a Trial Celica hehe... it's called "Blue Eyes" TRD Celica.. Show you the pics iwhen it doesn't rain...
My girlfriend?? ohh.. she's a nice girl.. hehe sorry my property hehe..... see first got any nice and pretty girls lah...then intro hehe...:devil:

Vric
01-23-2003, 11:53 AM
I want my ENZO !!!!!! :D

At least I should have it in 2 week.. finally :D

btw what paint did you use ?

RyanGiorgio
01-23-2003, 11:54 AM
Is everyones Enzo going to be RED? When i get mine, i'm going to paint it Green. Haha.

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by RyanGiorgio
Is everyones Enzo going to be RED? When i get mine, i'm going to paint it Green. Haha.

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Red Enzo

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 12:03 PM
Yellow Enzo

giordano
01-23-2003, 12:07 PM
making mine aluminum!!! hehehe!!! is there a silver one though???

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 12:08 PM
Black Enzo

RyanGiorgio
01-23-2003, 12:10 PM
Bah. I want to be different... Light Blue?

giordano
01-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Bah. I want to be different... Light Blue?

how 'bout ORANGE? PURPLE? really different!:D

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Of course all of you can choose your own colours other than the 3 colours.. Red, Yellow, Black... Model cars are done out of your creativity hehe.... Maybe the offical will think about other colours some day right? Who knows hehe...
How about a White Enzo ? Looks like a Gull Wing Angel :)
Just an suggestion.... How about after having different colours Enzo... we collect all the pics of our Enzo Ferrari and post them in a new thread. See who's the winner of colours hehe :)

Vric
01-23-2003, 01:50 PM

I think I will make it Yellow.... not sure yet... Silver would also be great....

Rtuned
01-23-2003, 02:39 PM
Mine will be the red one, with GT wing and Vodafon decal on it. ..and also Monza rim(if I can find one):hehe:

lotus_man
01-23-2003, 03:06 PM
Working on a special color for mine. Kinda like the orange pearl C-West RX-7 I'm doing... but base on red. Should be 'unique' when I get the finish right!!!

SuPeRcAr_MaN
01-23-2003, 03:16 PM
About the colors: As far as I know, red, yellow, and black are the only Enzo colors. I would love to see silver and also some custom colors.

About the model: Looks great. Where did you find it???

Vric
01-23-2003, 04:13 PM
Mine will be the red one, with GT wing and Vodafon decal on it. ..and also Monza rim(if I can find one):hehe:

oh shit ! you just gave me the idea... Gt Wing would look terrific !!!

Flyonthewall, wait my order soon :D :D :D

Street Sweeper
01-23-2003, 04:15 PM
Looks Sweet, now i cant wait to get mine:D Oh,btw why is it bad to paint stuff when its still attached to the sprue?

Vric
01-23-2003, 04:25 PM
hummm yea I make it like this one ! look really good :D

Thanks Rtuned for the idea ;)

giordano
01-23-2003, 04:30 PM
wing on an enzo? hmmm........ don't know what to say......

cph81
01-23-2003, 04:33 PM
There's no "official" color for this car. You can paint whatever you want, even interior. If you read the Tamiya Enzo kit's booklet:

"Excluding carbon-patterned areas, Enzo Ferrari owners may also choose the interior color. As such feel free to paint the Enzo Ferrari model the color of your choice."

So i can paint the engine too??:D

primera man
01-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Veyron
Yikes! You spray your parts while stiil on the sprue?
Ditto :eek:
Looks good so far...nice paint work.

Do try the upload button though as it would make it easier to read and tidy your thrread up

www.automotiveforums.com/upload

Veyron
01-23-2003, 06:20 PM
There's no "official" color for this car. You can paint whatever you want, even interior. If you read the Tamiya Enzo kit's booklet:

I noticed the yellow Enzo's have yellow gauges, red has red and black has red. Of course those were factory production cars, not custom ordered.:)

srlxy
01-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Hmm...
I got mine done in dark blue...
but it does not seem to be so shiny yet....
guess I still lack the skill...
DAMN!!
But yours is nice and shiny man! Good work!

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by srlxy
Hmm...
I got mine done in dark blue...
but it does not seem to be so shiny yet....
guess I still lack the skill...
DAMN!!
But yours is nice and shiny man! Good work!

Thakns srlxy :)
Dark blue? Looks nice.. I just spray my Mazda RX7 FD3S dark blue metallic..... it is as shiny as Enzo... i have to take the photo of mny this RX7 in a spot light area in my room so that the colours can bring out the metallic "The little Stars" Oh my god... i fall in love with my RX-7 now...

Synergyx
01-23-2003, 11:54 PM

Hi ~ how much is the Vodafon decal ?? I love to get this!!! ~~

hirofkd
01-24-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Veyron
I noticed the yellow Enzo's have yellow gauges, red has red and black has red. Of course those were factory production cars, not custom ordered.:)
Damn, I've gotta print the decal myself, don't I?

My Enzo kit as of Jan. 19. It's still in body painting stage.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/673910P1190035b.jpg

Veyron
01-24-2003, 06:14 AM

Damn right!:devil: j/k We'll let it go this time, or you could print enough for all of us!:devil: :devil:

Synergyx
01-24-2003, 08:46 AM
Wooo ~~ that's a cool yellow ~~ Hope to finish it quick but must be patient hehe if not...spoilt everything~ Cheers !

daggerlee
01-24-2003, 08:54 AM

Enzo comes with red and yellow faced gauges, but no black. You should be fine

Rtuned
01-24-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Vric
hummm yea I make it like this one ! look really good :D

Thanks Rtuned for the idea ;)

Anytime....:p but my GT wing will be the other type, like those on the 360 NGT version. They have a concept pict in one of the Rosso magazine until Enzo himself said this ferrari will not be in LM....so it's just a concept on sketch...but will still build out.

Hope to see you enzo soon....:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

Rtuned
01-24-2003, 11:05 AM

Hi ~ how much is the Vodafon decal ?? I love to get this!!! ~~

I use a 1/20 scale Vodafon test decal for F2001:hehehe: but sorry, it's all sold out.:(

reciprokal
01-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by giordano
wing on an enzo? hmmm........ don't know what to say......

agreed...why do peeps like to put riced GT wings or rims on exotic cars.............. they make them look nasty......

:confused:

Rtuned
01-24-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by reciprokal

agreed...why do peeps like to put riced GT wings or rims on exotic cars.............. they make them look nasty......

:confused:

Not the RICED GT wing. Is those who run in NGT Wing. It suppose to run in the Le Mans, But Ferrari don't want that to happen....

One question: Is Ferrari Challenge, Le Mans and FIA GT meaning RICED to you. They have big wing too.....:finger: :finger:

Race car don't run in stock...:bloated: :bloated:

bibendumz
01-24-2003, 04:00 PM
after hearing so many good comments on the Enzo...i think i have to start saving some money for it....

Misundaztood
01-24-2003, 05:37 PM
Just sprayed my Enzo today..... hehe.... Not too bad.... it really shines.... shines till you sees your own reflection :) Oh yah..background is the Singapore Ferrari calendar... got it from my friend's father who check Singapore's Ferrari and Lamborghini before they import into Singapore. :)
Looks good.:cool:

Vric
01-24-2003, 05:42 PM

Anytime....:p but my GT wing will be the other type, like those on the 360 NGT version. They have a concept pict in one of the Rosso magazine until Enzo himself said this ferrari will not be in LM....so it's just a concept on sketch...but will still build out.

Hope to see you enzo soon....:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

this one ?

http://www.neko.co.jp/scena/online/photo/TAA006_2.jpg

hirofkd
01-24-2003, 07:10 PM

Not the RICED GT wing. Is those who run in NGT Wing. It suppose to run in the Le Mans, But Ferrari don't want that to happen....

One question: Is Ferrari Challenge, Le Mans and FIA GT meaning RICED to you. They have big wing too.....:finger: :finger:

My understanding of ricing a car is to make a slow dog look like it's fast by adding aero and racing parts, but functionally it's slower then stock due to the added weight. Even worse is that the owner has no knowledge about that, and feel happy about his/her visually fast car.

The Enzo is already damn fast, so no matter how it's modified, I think it can never be riced. Adding GT will sacrifice the top speed, but helps to increase the down force to cut the wrap time, so it will be functional as well.

reciprokal
01-24-2003, 07:25 PM

ok...that was my personal opinion... and yes Ferrari Challenge, le mans and FIA GT look nasty to me.. is that a problem? :flipa:

Rtuned
01-25-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by reciprokal

ok...that was my personal opinion... and yes Ferrari Challenge, le mans and FIA GT look nasty to me.. is that a problem? :flipa:

Not a problem.:finger4:

Rtuned
01-25-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Vric

this one ?

http://www.neko.co.jp/scena/online/photo/TAA006_2.jpg

Yap!:p That's the one. But Monza Rims in 1/24 scale is damn hard to find. Fujimi F40 Totip Rim is one size small...:(

bibendumz
01-25-2003, 02:29 PM
hmm.... i was wondering...where is jay@af?

UncleMeat777
01-25-2003, 05:18 PM
Nice job, what brand/type of paint is that?

Add your comment to this topic!