my p10 - enjoy....

jays-g20 '96
09-04-2002, 11:59 AM
Cleaned r up last night and today was sunny so...

moDs:
Enkei cdr-9's (16")
Morrette headlights
kvr "gas slot" rotors -n- axxis pads (tad squeeky)
HS CAI

Okay, I know what you'll say... drop it! I'm holding out for JIC's!!

Remus exhaust would be nice too...

jays-g20 '96
09-04-2002, 12:01 PM

jays-g20 '96
09-04-2002, 12:07 PM

jays-g20 '96
09-04-2002, 02:50 PM
where the road ends...

socXmen
01-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Can you tell me all about how you got those headlights ... ive seen them on one website for sale ... but ... the entire website was in japanese (not helpful):rolleyes: Cost/shipping/where you got them all would be helpful.

jays-g20 '96
01-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Check out www.needforspeed.com and look under nissan primera....
That's where I ordered em.

they are great performing headlights but a bit of trouble to install... you'll need a new harness to hook em up and some creative mounting. I've been loving them...

peas.

socXmen
01-14-2003, 09:12 PM
i finally got the site to work after a little bit of extra work the real site is www.needforspeed.co.uk but it was enough to get the point across :D ... however ... there are a bunch of models to choose from, which did you purchase? What kind of new harness did you need/where did you get it? WOW and finally can i install them myself? (ive dont my cold air intake, replaced my brakes, oxygen sensor just to give you an idea of my skill level .... i had to have a mechanic put the new clutch in haha)

thanks again man

jays-g20 '96
01-15-2003, 10:51 AM
this is a diagram of the basic harness...

http://www.audi-quattro.org/tech/4kq_h4install.html

I purchased it from.....

www.suvlights.com

But the harness sucked! Did not work right out of the box so I had a friend help me trouble shoot it and add another relay so I have three stages: 1. H4 low 2. H4 high 3. H4 high+H1 I can't recall where I found the diagram for this but it's not much of a stretch from the basic diagram above...

The install was mostly about getting the stock lights out... It's really tough and a book could be written about this alone! Once they are out fitting the morettes is not that much trouble but you just have to be creative since most "after markets" are not "perfect"...

Oh your original question: which one fits: i belive its:
9232000 - pre96' - LHD (left hand drive)
e-mail them and they should be able to confirm this....

Add your comment to this topic!