Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

frankie muniz buys fast and furious jetta

keyser_soze
02-05-2002, 02:37 AM
anyone else see this? i thought it was pretty funny, he spent a 100,000 to get the jetta from the fast and the furious.

http://www.etonline.com/celebrity/a8540.htm

"ET: Got a new car?

FRANKIE: I got the Jetta from ' The Fast and the Furious'! It's pretty tripped-out [with] a PlayStation 2, DVD, VCR, Navigation System ... everything that was in the movie! You get a lot of attention in that car, with the strobe lights going, and the music blaring...fun!"

89AccordHatch
06-01-2002, 03:51 PM
i hate that kid.

MSilage
06-12-2002, 11:23 AM
yea me too

Speedtrap502
06-14-2002, 12:23 AM
What the F**K. Where the hell is the sport in that. HE is nothing but a rich kid who wanted a fast car but did not want to earn his dues! I loved every hour I spent working on my car (god rest her soul) and every ounce of horse power it made was forged by my own blood sweat and tears!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE TRUE TUNERS!!!!!!!!

Ssom
07-02-2002, 02:17 AM
fuckin little prick doesn't even care about the car's performance- I read an interview in a magazine and when asked about the car all the mentioned were the DVD, Playstation and TVs :mad: :mad:
He also has a Caddilac Escalade (How he can see over the steering wheel beats the shit outta me
:p

HayaiCivic
07-08-2002, 11:37 AM
He might have the car, but he probably cant reach the pedals. Not to mention the fact that hes not going to be racing anytime soon so we have nothing to fear... the roads are still ours...

D:\fast and furious jetta (1).jpg

MSilage
07-08-2002, 12:17 PM
plus he can't drive with the windows down...his ears will cause mad drag on the car

Grendel
07-08-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by MSilage
plus he can't drive with the windows down...his ears will cause mad drag on the car

Lol too funny...

Was that F&F Jetta even fast? Whats it got? A shot of nawss? :P

-Grendel

HayaiCivic
07-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Yeah, the car didnt have to much work done to it. But you know what, I'd drive it. If I ever find out where that kid lives....:sun:

jettalover
07-12-2002, 01:16 AM
I love the car and frankie!! 2 in one :flash: :alien: :frog: :p ;) :)

MSilage
07-12-2002, 06:57 AM
your just after his pot of gold and lucky charms

http://www.elvis92.com/luckycharms.wav

HayaiCivic
07-12-2002, 07:43 AM
Or maybe your after his...

98JettaTnr
07-31-2002, 01:47 PM
I think that little brat does not deserve that car, nor will he appreciate it the way we all do to our lovely and unique cars. He is a stuck up little brat whos mommy made him get the nos disconected.:flipa:

evo2885
07-31-2002, 03:31 PM
Sup ?!
Does anybody got any specs on that Jetta from "The Fast and the Furious" ?

happywax
08-01-2002, 11:47 PM
i bet this frankie character is more hardcore than all of us, the child actors normally are.

MSilage
08-02-2002, 07:00 AM
coincidence?
:finger: :finger: :finger:

mitmrules
08-04-2002, 10:34 AM
Look at you all bitchin about Frankie just coz he's got the car on you haven't lol, I mean thats just sad! He may be small but he's funny, he's cute, he's loaded, he's a great guy and he has the car from the movie fast and the furious and guess what? you don't! ahahahaa now that is funny! Go Frankie, what a dude!

happywax
08-04-2002, 03:30 PM
frankie's jetta is insane. Im in the process of building an exact replica of the jetta. By october the outside will be the same. Of course it will be a long time until the inside is the same. right now the only modifications to the insider are a Neuspeed supercharger, 20lbs of dry NOS, intake, 2,500 dollar system.

Outside 18" white Motegi rims
Jetta body kit
spoiler
same decal as fast and the furious jetta
green neon undercar lighting with a music interface so the lights can bump to the music

HayaiCivic
08-05-2002, 01:11 PM
I have news for you all... the Jetta in the F and F... was an automatic...

hehehe, isnt that a sad piece of work...

drivejetta
08-08-2002, 08:10 AM
Courtesy of Overboost.com

1995 Volkswagen Jetta III GT

Engine Type: SOHC four cylinder

Displacement: 2.0L

Engine Mods: ABD 260-degree cam with euro sport adjustable cam gear; custom Eurospeed intake manifold; Top Gun 150-horsepower direct port nitrous system; K&N air filter; Nology 10mm spark plug wires; Bosal Brospeed header; Sebring Tuning cat-back stainless exhaust system with dual carbon fiber DTM tips; Optima battery, Hose Techniques red silicone hoses; Weapon R - battery cover and radiator cover; DC Sports oil filler cap

Engine Management: AMS chip

Drivetrain: four-speed automatic

Suspension: H&R coilovers; Eibach upper strut tower brace and front and rear anti-swaybars

Brakes: Brembo Brakes - four piston front calipers with 13.5-inch rotors and two piston rear calipers with 12.5-inch rotors and stainless steel brake lines

Wheels: Konig Tantrum 19x8 (color-matched)

Tires: Pirelli P7000 SuperSport 215/35ZR19

Exterior Mods: Wings West RS Racing Series four-piece body kit, Commando style trunk wing with CHMSL, custom "blade" carbon fiber front splitter; Vento European-spec fender flares; Hagus Sport mirrors; custom Modern Image The Fast and the Furious graphics; Hella dual round head light conversion with tinted lenses; Catz FET XLO driving lights with hyper white bulbs

Interior Mods: Sparco steering wheel and Supersport seats; RCI four-point cam lock shoulder harnesses; AutoPower rollcage and video camera mount; Stitchcraft Interiors custom leather door panels and rear back seat; Razo Titanium pedal set and carbon fiber shift knob; ABD dead pedal; Gauge Works dual A-pillar pod with Auto Meter oil pressure and fuel pressure (for nitrous system) gauges; NR Auto white gauge faces; Sherwood Dash carbon fiber dash kit and custom carbon fiber trim pieces

Mobiletronics: Alpine Electronics CVA-1000 head unit, CHA-5604 6 disc changer, CHA-1214 12 disc changer, SWR-304E 12-inch subwoofers (2), MRV-1502 amplifier (2), MRV-F505 amplifier, ERA-G320 audio processor, SEC-8205 alarm system, NVA-N751AS navigation system and sub woofer controller; Clarion VCR; Sony PlayStation; Cascade Audio power supply

HogieGT-R
08-08-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by HayaiCivic
I have news for you all... the Jetta in the F and F... was an automatic...

hehehe, isnt that a sad piece of work...

:eek: AUTOMATIC?!?!?! no wonder why he wanted to buy that one...:p
that and probably his mom didn't want him 2 get any of the other greater cars...now if i could just get my hands on tran's S2000....i'd burn frankie and make him look stupid...am i jealous? hellz yes:devil:

mitmrules
08-08-2002, 12:28 PM
u r all so pathetic! I bet Frankie is laughing his ass off at you guys and he's laughing at you while he's driving his JETTA AHAHAHAHAHA!

nitroguy3k
08-08-2002, 07:48 PM
yo he didn't pay 100,000 that punk paid 600,000 for that shit with that money i would a bought a ferrari and modify but he just wanted that car to pick up girls and even with that car he can't get the girls. :flipa:

HogieGT-R
08-08-2002, 07:55 PM
laughing his ass off while drivfing his jetta? please....he probably just wants it to go "i have the fast and the furious jetta and you don't" it's not the fact that he has the jetta that makes us pissed, it's the fact that he didn't really work for that car to be his "own" what i mean by that is that when a person modifies a car, he/she gets a connection and a certain pride that grows from creating an extention of their own imaginations...little frankie just bought the damn thing, not knowing about the parts that are really inside of the car, if the car starts to God forbid malfunction, he'll just take it to a mechanic that will give him the run-around instead of him understanding the car and taking care of the problem..that's why we're jealous...not because of the car because of the fact that none of his bodily fluids (blood, sweat, tears, etc.)have been spilled while under the bonnet of that jetta. there is no pride in that, only emptiness.

mitmrules
08-09-2002, 04:12 PM
ok ok, I know what you're saying, I hear you, i'm with you! But its just so pathetic how you're all like, oh he probably can't even see over the steering wheel!
Anyway maybe he knows more about the car since he bought it, maybe it was just a 'oh cool this car is from that movie' when he first got it! BUT surley he must know more about the car now he has it! I read that he also takes it to shows and stuff so he's not being selfish with it lol, although if it was mine i'd be rather selfish LOL!
I agree he has a shit load of money in his pocket but all actors do. We all know they get paid way too much, they probably even know it themselves but he's a cool guy, so I think you should just be nicer about what you say about him because you don't even know him!

mitmrules
08-09-2002, 04:19 PM
NITROGUY3K , Frankie probably has more females wanting him than you ever will! Trust me, he doesn't need a fancy car to get the ladies! :flipa:

happywax
08-09-2002, 08:02 PM
I find it rather amusing that Frankie rolls in the jetta. I find it even more entertaining to see the people who build up their honda hatchbacks, and honda civics, and other japanese automobiles show their jealousy torwards frankie over an internet message board. Frankie doesn't care how much work went into building the car, or what the car can do, he only cares that he is a superior human being to the whole culture/world of japanese automobile street racing. While the rest of you street racers are living with your parents, investing all your money in cars that nobody is impressed with besides yourself and parents, and racing up and down the streets for small amounts of money, frankie is driving the ultimate street racing automobile, hanging out with beautiful women, and if the little bastard ever decided to race one of your automobiles you so proudly post pictures of on the internet, his jetta would blow it off the road. Frankie could care less about building up his car, or working on it, because unlike the people who spend their entire paycheck and time on their honda's, FRANKIE HAS A LIFE...

mitmrules
08-10-2002, 06:07 AM
Oh Happywax, you took the words right out of my mouth!!! Its exactly what i've been trying to say, you just put it so much more better than me LOL.

Ur a dude/dudette! :)

nitroguy3k
08-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Happywax has a point but mitimwhatever u say Frankie Muniz get alot of girls your right only 11 and 12 year old girl and hes what 17 or 18 thats sick.

mitmrules
08-11-2002, 06:13 AM
well for your information i'm 18 and he can have me any day. Plus I know a lot of other girls the same age who feel the same way ! :)

Fliquer
08-11-2002, 11:37 AM
U guys are makin way too big a deal outta this. The kid is a 16 year old millionaire. Let him do what he wants, he earned his money. Hes a damned good actor too.

And 600,000 isnt a lot to pay for a car that was IN A MOVIE

evo2885
08-11-2002, 10:54 PM
HEY...
It's nice to have some female enthusiasts... :D But anyway... What are the Japanese tuners doing in a european section of the forum... And if your gonna bad mouth somebody who bought a european tuned car for a large amount of money... pleaz tell it to some of your Japanese tuner buddies... But just don't go bad mouthing him, especially if he might be one of the members of this site... OK!!!
PEACE :smoker2: :grey: :sun: :bandit:

(P.S.:I have nothin' against Japanese tuners)

JettaTNR
08-15-2002, 09:03 AM
what the f*ck is his point behind buying that car... I mean if he isnt even goiing to drive the way it was built (disconnecting the nos that sucks) then why doesnt he just go and buy his own damn jetta and put a body kit on? Second of all what the hell the fun in havin a car that powerful knowin you didnt have jack to do with it? Wheres the pride?

MSilage
08-15-2002, 09:11 AM
DIE THREAD DIE :newburn:

strodda
08-19-2002, 04:33 PM
i agree, this thread is gettin everyone a little too upset. although it is kinda stupid to buy a car like that, i also would rather have less, but have done it myself. i dont think he even cares about the performance of the car... its just the fact that its a car from movie. and nowadays having a fixed up car is almost a trendy thing to do, which sucks for any REAL racer. but fuck it, let him do whatever the hell he wants.

and just outa curiousity, whoever that was that said frankie could have them anyday... gotta pic? not to be mean, just wondering what kinda person finds an ugly midget attractive.

and about going to the japanese retailed forums, thats bs. i just happen to have a honda, but im still an AUTOMOTIVE fan. i like cars in general. and stop taking it so personally, if some punk kid bought the supra or s2000, we'd still be talkin about him.

freakyfank
09-05-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by happywax
frankie's jetta is insane. Im in the process of building an exact replica of the jetta. By october the outside will be the same. Of course it will be a long time until the inside is the same. right now the only modifications to the insider are a Neuspeed supercharger, 20lbs of dry NOS, intake, 2,500 dollar system.

Jetta body kit
spoiler
green neon undercar lighting with a music interface so the lights can bump to the music

i wanted to say if you can tell me tha places of where you bought all the stuff for the jetta i have the dsign for the side of the car but i need to know where to get the rest thanx.:smoker2:

Spoongen
04-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by happywax

Jetta body kit
spoiler

Ok first of all i wanna give you props for what your doing with your jetta. But whats you doin aint so right. It dont have Motegi wheels, it has Konigs. And it also doesn't have underbody neon kit. But i love what your doing. Also, can somebody hook me up with specs on that F&F Jetta. And soem websites with some nice pics of the Jetta on there. I wanting to do the same thing as you are but i cant do it without know ing what it has. And one more thing, you know the inside door panels and rear sparco seats that are custom made by i think stitchcraft. How are you going to do those things if there custom? well thanks.

codyboy
05-16-2003, 01:30 AM
Ya know I don't really care for the kid either, and I really hate that show, just a bunch of kids screaming at their parents.......BUT ya know, sure, he could have had a lot of REAL rides for that money, he could have tuned his own wheels to hell and back with that kind of money, whatever, the thing is though, to say he doesn't deserve it etc isn't right really.....after all it is HIS money however he came to have it, albeit bad acting or crappy sitcoms or whatever,,,,,,, he can do whatever he wants with it, regardless, it is his money.

I'd rather see him riding in that Jetta or his SUV than I would see the freakin THUGS that sell drugs and kill people and sing shit rap songs driving around in new wheels that cost more than my house.

Don't hate....congratulate.
CBoy

RACER D12
05-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Didnt his car get stolen:p

alphalanos
06-09-2003, 07:07 PM
i hate that son of a bitch. it was so sweet when he got tricked into thinking his vintage Porsche was stolen on the TV show 'punked' haha he was gonna cry.

Astanton
06-10-2003, 11:05 PM
no hes just like he is in his show just more b****y, thats all he doesnt know the potential of his car either
oh well hes still young

alphalanos
06-17-2003, 10:22 PM
if anyone recalls the reply that stated the specs for the jetta, heres what i say: "Whew have fun findin' all that shit!!" :bigthumb:

eavy_metal_666
12-20-2003, 05:29 PM
that jetta was all fobed anyways, and besides that, frankie probably doesnt even know how to pop the hood on it

jmack17m
12-21-2003, 02:20 PM
I hate that kid but love that ride!!!!!

demmmarcel
03-10-2004, 06:46 AM
Courtesy of Overboost.com

1995 Volkswagen Jetta III GT

I don't think VW made GTs in 95
just 97 and 98 :2cents:

hksdrag
04-23-2004, 12:24 PM
ok #1 frankie you suck #2 you didn't tune the car so you can not take pride in the car #3 the looks good but you don't look good in it #4 maybe you should sell it to the person who made it wait give it back to them #5 you don't know the first thing about tuning you live in some warm place i live in great falls montana and actually work for my money and i have 4g in my car and i'm not stopping #6 the decal on your car will look better on my thats why i invested in buying it to make your car look bad.

Intrepid24V
07-23-2004, 09:13 PM
i think they did make GT's in 95 because there is a 95 GT sitting in the junkyard in GR

WHP
07-27-2004, 10:37 AM
HEY!!! sup ummmm let me tell u somthin u think cuz u got the The Fast and the Furious car u think ur the shit right well it dosent work like that bud i have a friend who has a jetta as well and his car can do it in 9.6 sec flat 1/4 of a mile. Ohh and i also have a jetta bought it about 2years ago but iv been racing cars sence i was 16 and im 19 now but if its somthin i learnd from doing it is that u have to learn a skill that cant b thought only u can teach ur self witch every real racer no's or will learn and if u need to talk to me my sn for aim is Flipout311claw

gizmotoy1
07-30-2004, 07:57 PM
umm 9.6 second jetta, YEAH RIGHT... lets see pics and a time slip, Yeah! thats what i thought. the fastest vw i saw was TURBO LOU it was a golf that ran lowwwww 10's at 136mph

JTrujillo86
07-30-2004, 11:43 PM
Well I hope he's happy...that car is ugly and its an auto...how sad. BTW, why the hell would he spend so much $$ on a car that's not even his creation? That's what's cool about real tuners...everything is original. This little prick just wants to be cool...

If I had that kind of money, I would definately put some thought into putting together a truly nice car that was all mine.

Jeremy

HogieGT-R
08-03-2004, 10:42 AM
:gives:here's a question guys.....why are y'all talking about something that has happened A LONG TIME AGO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? damn guys check the post dates!!!!!! I remember posting in this thread....WHEN I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what happened to that jetta, and I don't care. Just for that this thread will be closed

Add your comment to this topic!