Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tein He's Installed

Frostbyte
09-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Well I installed the He's and I must say they were worth every penny. The go is soo much easier to keep under control even when the car is sideways.

stealthj
09-01-2003, 04:47 PM
NIICE how much did they cost u to buy??

are they as easy to install as shocks/springs?

are HE's adjustable?

TheNotoriousMogg
09-01-2003, 06:11 PM
nice job nate, when the sr20det comin in and as I always say :useless:

RalphCare
09-01-2003, 10:44 PM
Well I installed the He's and I must say they were worth every penny. The go is soo much easier to keep under control even when the car is sideways.

i dunno if its too much to ask, but can u give us like a nice 1 page review or something, this would benefit the whole forum greatly as we get to help eachother choose the best parts. sure, people gotta be different in their upgrade choices, but why shouldnt a br0tha be able to ride as sm00vly as another br0tha! :smokin:

i have people tellin me that the FLT-A2's are like 10 times better than the HA's.. are HA's higher model than HE's?

a nice long review of them like after a week of driving would be amazing.

Soyo
09-01-2003, 11:16 PM
I agree, gives us info please, and pics :biggrin: maybe tell us how hard it was to install and how long it took you, maybe how much faster the second third and fourth were to put on after learning how to do it on the first one, so on and so forth

perty please?

Dorikin
09-02-2003, 05:15 PM
i dunno if its too much to ask, but can u give us like a nice 1 page review or something, this would benefit the whole forum greatly as we get to help eachother choose the best parts. sure, people gotta be different in their upgrade choices, but why shouldnt a br0tha be able to ride as sm00vly as another br0tha! :smokin:

i have people tellin me that the FLT-A2's are like 10 times better than the HA's.. are HA's higher model than HE's?

a nice long review of them like after a week of driving would be amazing.

HE>HA

BTW FLT-A2s may be better than TEIN HAs, but JIC support sucks, and theyre uber expensive.

DoriftoSX
09-02-2003, 07:06 PM
HE>HA

BTW FLT-A2s may be better than JIC, but JIC support sucks, and theyre uber expensive.

JIC makes FLT-A2s...but i might have read your post wrong...but anyway..i would like to know how good the HEs are...as i can get GP sports G4 drift sus. or the HEs for 1300..

Dorikin
09-02-2003, 07:08 PM
Nope. I was wrong :)

I have a mild form of dyselxia, and I mix things up like that often.

SR20DETpower
09-03-2003, 07:26 PM
i wonder if that fucker knows thats a fc3s on his sig, not a S chassis lol...... happened before

MDiGiamm
09-03-2003, 07:35 PM
i wonder if that fucker knows thats a fc3s on his sig, not a S chassis lol...... happened before

lol i thought it was an FC but i wasn't sure.. i was asking myself the question and scrolled down to see your post.. rofl tytyty

DoriftoSX
09-03-2003, 07:57 PM

lol i thought it was an FC but i wasn't sure.. i was asking myself the question and scrolled down to see your post.. rofl tytyty

well if you cannot tell thats is a rx7 your should be slapped multiple times..and why the fuck do u care...i don't see it in your sig

Soyo
09-03-2003, 11:28 PM
I think he was just making sure you didn't mistake it for a S13, they can look very similar with body kits and I'm sure some people confuse them, so don't go off on him

klohiq
09-03-2003, 11:38 PM
I might get one of those some time...good drift car and really cheap like an s13, but with a lot more power stock. If they were piston engine powered I might consider it for my next car, but they aren't and I hate the ass end of them.

They do look a lot different though so most don't get confused unless it's their first time seeing an old rx.

DoriftoSX
09-04-2003, 04:37 PM
I might get one of those some time...good drift car and really cheap like an s13, but with a lot more power stock. If they were piston engine powered I might consider it for my next car, but they aren't and I hate the ass end of them.

They do look a lot different though so most don't get confused unless it's their first time seeing an old rx.

:nono: the 89-91 fc's are beautiful with there 4 round brake lights...mmm

R.W.240
09-04-2003, 08:29 PM
I read somewhere that the Tein HEs and GP Sports G4s are only ride height adjustable, is this true? (i think not)

Im liking the G4s right now they have 2kg/mm over the Teins and that black and gold is dead sexy.

anyhoo im trying to make a page with Spring Rates for every Decent Coilover/Spring made for the 94+ 240SX (Apex-Is are hard as balls to find rates for) if i get bored after that i might add how many adjustment settings they have

Add your comment to this topic!