Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 03:16 AM   #1
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
what lambo is that?

??? or fake pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lamborghini 2005 rear view(top secret pic) version2.jpg (84.5 KB, 461 views)
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 09:28 AM   #2
Sick_Spd
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Sick_Spd Send a message via Yahoo to Sick_Spd
Are you sure its a lambo? Few things I noticed..

Exhaust come out the back really high (and 2 sets of 4 tubes)

The rear window, it looks kinda like NXS's w/ a md mount engine. Also whats with that fancy duct work? I don't thing they can put a v12 under it. Possibly V8, remember the exhaust?

Look at the lights. Then look at the lights on the diablo and merc. They just don't look the same. Its almost like a lambo look.

The wing looks like its mounted back all the way (maybe the angle). Most lambo's are mounted that far back. They extend that far back but aren't mounted that close to the rear.

After all this, I have no idea what it is. I don't think its a fake picture. Just maybe faulse advertisment.

Sick_Spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 11:23 AM   #3
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
hm your arguments are right but hm.. donßt know what it could be then

hm maybe some other statements?
Old 08-21-2002, 07:05 PM   #4
xCIA*BlackThorn
AF Newbie

Talking The Tires are wrong

Well, just thot id say, the Tire Grid is way diferent then the origanal diablo tires, so there not part of a Diablo im sure..,
Old 08-22-2002, 03:42 AM   #5
Menu dei Motori
Click here

hm your right
thanks für your statement
Old 08-22-2002, 07:15 AM   #6
Sick_Spd
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Sick_Spd Send a message via Yahoo to Sick_Spd
where did you orignally see this?
Sick_Spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:13 AM   #7
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SilverLotus340R
it can be downloaded on kazaa.

But i have seen that picture in a magazine ( i dont know the issue or name ) but they say this is supposed to be the next mini diablo.

Quote:
(and 2 sets of 4 tubes)
there is only 2 sets of 2 tubes it is a reflection off the bumber i think

although that is one oddddd spot for the exhaust...and if it was a lambo with a V12 ..that would be sure to deform the bumber in now time..
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
SilverLotus340R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:36 PM   #8
Menu dei Motori
Click here

hmmm...

lambo or not lambo... ??????
Old 08-23-2002, 03:13 PM   #9
lambocars
AF Enthusiast

Hello,

I've received this picture in my mail some time ago, and the sender also asked if this would become the new Lamborghini V10 model ...

I don't think so, this car does actually really looks like something else, way back from the Diablo introduction, remember Gandini's original design being rejected by Chrysler ...

I think this is a Cizeta Morodor, the rear is almost identical, the dual quad exhausts are strange, but hey, the entire Cizeta is actually, with a massive V16 engine.

Take a look at : http://www.lambocars.com/related/cizetai.htm

Kind regards

Mark
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 06:06 PM   #10
Menu dei Motori
Click here

wow have never heard of that...
hm...
Old 08-23-2002, 06:20 PM   #11
MouseJstr
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to MouseJstr Send a message via Yahoo to MouseJstr
Rear windows don't match... nor does the shape of the haunches

It is REALLY familier... I'd say it was a ferrari but the clutch is incorrectly located as well as the exhaust being wrong...
MouseJstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 06:03 AM   #12
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Quote:
Originally posted by lambocars
Hello,

I've received this picture in my mail some time ago, and the sender also asked if this would become the new Lamborghini V10 model ...

I don't think so, this car does actually really looks like something else, way back from the Diablo introduction, remember Gandini's original design being rejected by Chrysler ...

I think this is a Cizeta Morodor, the rear is almost identical, the dual quad exhausts are strange, but hey, the entire Cizeta is actually, with a massive V16 engine.

Take a look at : http://www.lambocars.com/related/cizetai.htm

Kind regards

Mark
some infos about cizeta morodor:
http://www.giorgiomorodergallery.com...er/cizeta.html
Old 08-29-2002, 10:26 PM   #13
XOTech
AF Regular

Lambo? or Cizeta?

Gentlemen,

It is a great trivia question with so little visible of the car, not to mention the car has been somewhat customized.

Some of you are correct. It is in fact a Cizeta Moroder. As Sick_Spd pointed out in his doctored image, there are a few differences. This car has been altered somewhat from original. It has different taillights that are a bit smoother than the originals. It has a much taller rear wing that doesn't appear to me to be attractive from this angle, but it is hard to tell. Lastly, (at least visible in this image) the exhaust tips have been changed to show 4 exits per side rather than the original 2 per side.

It is hard to tell, but there should be the original "CHIZETA" label that is usually embossed in the rear deck lid. The light in the image does not lend to detecting if it is still there.

Hope all this helps. It most certainly is not the new baby Lamborghini. All I have been allowed to say is that it will have some visible lineage to the Murcielago.

Offerings of the Ferrari F50, Enzo to the 250 GTO, Lamborghini 350GT to the Murcielago, Jaguar XJ220 and XJR-15 to the Mercedes CLK GTR, Porsche GT1 and Carrera GT, Bugatti EB110 and Veyron and everything in between.
And of course, the McLaren F1. Anywhere worldwide.
XOTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 07:03 PM   #14
Diablo_SV
AF Newbie

The yellow one is the Murcielago its already out in the U.S the blakc one is a top secret pic its a prototype for the new lambo chasis
Diablo_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 10:18 PM   #15
XOTech
AF Regular

Secret Lamborghini or Cizeta???

I assure you that the car pictured above is indeed a Cizeta Moroder. The car has indeed been modified as I pointed out in my previous post. The car is licensed in Europe and is used quite regularly although I do not have any recent pictures of the car since it has been modified. You will note the 4 exhaust tips per side. This is not original even for a Cizeta. Also modified is the rear wing. The wing is original, but it has been mounted on extensions that lift it much higher than originally intended and higher than aerodynamically effiecient, I might add. Lastly, the taillight lenses have been replaced by a slightly different cover possibly to add character to the car at the desires of the current owner.

I am very close to Lamborghini and can say plainly that this is not, nor has it ever been a testbed for a Lamborghini car. There are current test cars Lamborghini is testing that are more closely resembling the Murcielago. And, of course, we all know the history of the Cizeta design and how it came to be after the Lamborghini rejection by Chrysler.

The picture attached will show you an original unmolested Cizeta. Of particular note, the rear window and the vents at the base of the rear window are identical, as are the taillight cutouts. On the red car you can clearly see the "CIZETA" name (forgive my misspelling below) molded into the rear decklid. Close inspection of the image of the black car you will notice that barely visible is the vertical component of the "E" in the very center.

Offerings of the Ferrari F50, Enzo to the 250 GTO, Lamborghini 350GT to the Murcielago, Jaguar XJ220 and XJR-15 to the Mercedes CLK GTR, Porsche GT1 and Carrera GT, Bugatti EB110 and Veyron and everything in between.
And of course, the McLaren F1. Anywhere worldwide.
XOTech is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo