Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Suburban
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #1
punkieys17
AF Newbie

Red face 2002 model Suburban mirror fuse location?

My Jan 2003 (so a 2002 model year) Suburban folding mirrors have stopped working.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram that shows the folding power supply please (there is no noise at all so I doubt if they are getting power).

The manual i have helpfully doesn't mention the fuse or circuit breaker and tells me there is a 3rd fuse box below the left-hand of the steering column - I cannot find it.

Canyone tell me where the fuse/circuit breaker is please,

Julian
punkieys17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
east302
AF Regular

Re: 2002 model Suburban mirror fuse location?

On my 2003 Tahoe, that panel is to the left of the brake pedal. It has a black cover over it, about six or seven inches square. There's a black plastic hex nut looking thing with a torx screw inside it. Unscrew the hex nut and the cover snaps off. The torx screw can stay. I only saw a 25 and 30A fuse and some wiring connectors.

Like you, I couldn't tell where the mirror fuse is but have read elsewhere that the mirrors and door locks are on the same fuse. The dealer could probably tell you if you called them.

This may be a dumb question, but if your truck was made in Jan 03 wouldn't it be a 2003 model and not 02? Reason I ask is that the power fold option wasn't available on GMC/Chevrolet until 2003.

Do the rest of the mirror functions still work....LED turn signal, heated mirror and mirror glass adjustment?
east302 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Suburban