Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #1
agcneo
AF Regular

97 blazer vibration

ok im continuing this on from the post " 97 blazer wont start" (please read that thread first) my clutch fan is engaged all the time and i think i may have gotten it to stop loosenin the bolts. the damn water pump from the 95 has different fittings on it.. grrrrrr so i guess i gotta go and find a fan from a junk yard. or what about an electric. ive seen post everywhere on here bout them, but i dont wanna do it right. haha. i just want a manual switch in there to turn it off and on. depending on the difficutly of it all. and how do u remove the clut fan with that huge single nut? ive tried everything, and thats how it got bent in the first place. still cant get the damn thing off!!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
old_master
Advisor/Moderator

Re: 97 blazer vibration

Advance auto rents the fan clutch wrench kit. Takes 10 seconds to remove the fan clutch with that tool. One wrench fits over the 4 water pump bolts, the other fits on the fan clutch nut...piece of cake!
old_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:47 AM   #3
agcneo
AF Regular

Re: 97 blazer vibration

ok, got it fixed!! finally shes running like new, thanks everyone for your post and help!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis