Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Exterior | Wheels | Tires
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | Wheels | Tires This is the place for all exterior modifications including wheels and tires.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 12:10 PM   #1
ARKG
AF Newbie

T-top seals

do any of you guys know a reliable source to buy replacement t-top weather stripping for a 89 firebird. thanks for any info
ARKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:24 AM   #2
CreepingDeath94
AF Enthusiast

Re: T-top seals

I've heard from many spources that Classic Industries sells the good weatherstrip seals for our 3rd gens. I think they have SoftSeal (not sure on the spelling), but supposedly the majority of the people on ThirdGen.org agree that those are the best brand. Leak the least and fit the best. Its going to run about $275 plus shipping though...just be ready for that whopper of a price tag for some pieces of rubber...its why Im waiting a bit to replace mine.
CreepingDeath94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:08 PM   #3
gm94
AF Newbie

Re: T-top seals

I found these but i'm not sure of the quality. http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Weatherstri...FRMSgAodK1rMrw. I might buy them mine are leaking. I tried the dilelectric grease trick and it works but i need to apply alot to the weatherstrip and it makes a mess on the windshield but it works.
gm94 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Exterior | Wheels | Tires