Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Charger R/T | Charger SRT8
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 05:11 PM   #1
KManiac
AF Enthusiast

Black & White Charger

On a recent trip to the "Magic Kingdom", while driving up Harbor Boulevard, I saw a site that made me do a double-take. It was a new City of Anaheim police car. It was decorated with a black body and white doors (the classic California Highway Patrol look). It was a new Dodge Charger. It is great to see a new, RWD Mopar police car on the road again. I wonder if other jurisdictions are ordering these cars?

No, I did not see "Hemi" badges on the front fenders. I do wonder though, what is really under the hood.

1962 Chrysler 300 2-door hardtop/1964 Chrysler 300-K convertible/1964 Chrysler Newport 4-door sedan/1964 Chrysler 300-K hardtop with Firepower 390/2x1964 Chrysler 300-K hardtop/1964 Chrysler 300 convertible/1964 Chrysler "Silver 300-K" with factory 4-speed/1964 Chrysler New Yorker Salon/1980 Dodge D-50 Sport/1986 Lincoln Continental/1989 Honda Accord DX/1989 Lincoln Mark VII BB/1991 Dodge Shadow ES convertible
KManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #2
master hec0
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to master hec0
Re: Black & White Charger

out here in alberta canada the highway patrol is usin dodge chargers but the city is still usin crown vics

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out It failed miserably

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris
master hec0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:06 PM   #3
silverado122775
AF Enthusiast

I will garantee that the CHP are using a modified HEMI. They need to keep up with all the car chases.

2000 Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N GenII Air Intake, Y-pipe Exhaust (no muffler), Bosch Platnium +4 plugs, 242k miles and still running.
silverado122775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #4
Honda_12
AF Newbie

theres the magnum 1 and here the charger
Honda_12 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Charger R/T | Charger SRT8