Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > N2O | Turbo | Superchargers
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
N2O | Turbo | Superchargers Tech forum to assist in Honda/Acura Performance.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 12:54 PM   #1
ndekens
AF Newbie

Question Superchargers on the 06 SI?

Has there been a supercharger kit released for the 06 SI? I have looked around on the net but none of the big name companies seem to have anyword on them. By the way, the new SI really is tons of fun. Its a world of differeance from my 96 hatch!
ndekens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
shadyGs-R
Banned

Re: Superchargers on the 06 SI?

why in god names would you put a supercharger on that little 4 cylinder. why not do a turbo will you gain alot more horespower than a supercharger. do you want to go fast or do you want to suck?
shadyGs-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
SiGNAL748
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SiGNAL748 Send a message via MSN to SiGNAL748

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyGs-R
why in god names would you put a supercharger on that little 4 cylinder. why not do a turbo will you gain alot more horespower than a supercharger. do you want to go fast or do you want to suck?
And you're basing this information on what?
Old 05-30-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
BiGwiLLswiLLy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to BiGwiLLswiLLy

what he said and also, superchargers produce more torque, and is belt driven so the power is instantly there and not waiting for boost, but does not have as much top end as a turbo. its all in what he wants to do with his car.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:35 AM   #5
ndekens
AF Newbie

Quote:
For 1, the power is there when I want it, i.e. instant and much better for a street racing applications. 2, they are more likely to come out with a CARB approved system then with a turbo. 3, I dont want to have to fuk with taking the header off the back of my motor everytime I go to smog the car. 4, the super charger has a lot less chance of exploding your motor un-like a badly tuned turbo system. 5, your a dip-$hit with nothing better to do then dog people out on some internet message board. Would you ever have the balls to do that face to face? I highly doubt it. Go somewhere else and talk shit or decide to get a life.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:38 AM   #6
alphalanos
AF Enthusiast

Some companies like AEM have already gotten some nice numbers out if Si's with turbos. But its up to you. I want a new Si really bad If you're going to race it, please, take it to a track. Dont do it on the street.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:08 PM   #7
shadyGs-R
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndekens
For 1, the power is there when I want it, i.e. instant and much better for a street racing applications. 2, they are more likely to come out with a CARB approved system then with a turbo. 3, I dont want to have to fuk with taking the header off the back of my motor everytime I go to smog the car. 4, the super charger has a lot less chance of exploding your motor un-like a badly tuned turbo system. 5, your a dip-$hit with nothing better to do then dog people out on some internet message board. Would you ever have the balls to do that face to face? I highly doubt it. Go somewhere else and talk shit or decide to get a life.
hey how about you get on your knees and suck my dick. ill say it to ur face u fucking pussy. i would fucking beat your ass u little shit. you dont no shit about superchargers and carb systems so stop thinking that u do cause you read a fucking book u fucking sissy. some turbocharger can boost almost the same as a supercharger. you will have to read a compressor map. u prob dont no how to do that so thats why ur going with a pussy charger. why not go for a roots charger. or jackson. if u wanna suck so bad get a roots blower. so come to the bronx and call me if u wanna go. get off your knees and stop blowing your father for a supercharger bitch. you fucking ass hole. owned

ps - the only time this noob posts is when hes asking for advice. i didnt diss you but if u wanna bring it mother fucker ill fucking bring it so stfu noob

Last edited by shadyGs-R; 06-01-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:39 PM   #8
BiGwiLLswiLLy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to BiGwiLLswiLLy

i think this thread already went to far and off topic. can we close this one
Old 06-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #9
LoJo
AF Newbie

lol my only question is why would you put that much effort into making fun of someone on a messageboard??
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #10
shadyGs-R
Banned

[quote=LoJo]lol my only question is why would you put that much effort into making fun of someone on a messageboard??[/quote/]

? effort.; you think typing a paragraph is effort?...lol nothing to say
Old 06-02-2006, 02:23 PM   #11
mellowboy
Amy dragged me here...

Send a message via Skype™ to mellowboy

Quote:
hey how about you get on your knees and suck my dick. ill say it to ur face u fucking pussy. i would fucking beat your ass u little shit.

That kind of behavior is unacceptable. Why so angry? Did you feel insulted because he didn't take your advice?

Quote:

ps - the only time this noob posts is when hes asking for advice. i didnt diss you but if u wanna bring it mother fucker ill fucking bring it so stfu noob

If you can read dates...hes not a noob. You shouldn't talk...you just joined last month.
mellowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #12
mellowboy
Amy dragged me here...

Send a message via Skype™ to mellowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndekens
Has there been a supercharger kit released for the 06 SI? I have looked around on the net but none of the big name companies seem to have anyword on them. By the way, the new SI really is tons of fun. Its a world of differeance from my 96 hatch!

I personally would go with turbocharger. The motor response to turbo is really amazing for the K-series. Stock motor with a turbo (I prefer ball bearing) set up should run mid 12s just like RSX type S. You have to get your ecu programmed. Its really up to you what you want to do. G'luck
mellowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:31 PM   #13
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44

Wow. Usually a thread doesn't go this bad this fast At least its hillarious though. Noob Wars: Episode 1045
Why are noobs always so ready to fight?

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. No matter who wins, you're both retarded.
*Credit to whoever's sig line I stole that from, can't remember

But whats even funnier is that Signal keeps askin gsr the same question and he never answers! This is like the third thread you've tried aint it Signal? At least you're persistent. But gsr, you got consistency on your side, keep dodgin that question til you make it to the top!

And on the true topic of the thread, from what I hear from my friend in florida, some guy customed a supercharger on his si and it moves pretty decent. Like mid to high 12s but apparently he did some other shit too. I'll get some specs if I can. Personally I'd go with a turbo, but being different is definitely worth somethin

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 08:49 PM   #14
shadyGs-R
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44
Wow. Usually a thread doesn't go this bad this fast At least its hillarious though. Noob Wars: Episode 1045
Why are noobs always so ready to fight?

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. No matter who wins, you're both retarded.
*Credit to whoever's sig line I stole that from, can't remember

But whats even funnier is that Signal keeps askin gsr the same question and he never answers! This is like the third thread you've tried aint it Signal? At least you're persistent. But gsr, you got consistency on your side, keep dodgin that question til you make it to the top!

And on the true topic of the thread, from what I hear from my friend in florida, some guy customed a supercharger on his si and it moves pretty decent. Like mid to high 12s but apparently he did some other shit too. I'll get some specs if I can. Personally I'd go with a turbo, but being different is definitely worth somethin
i still dont understand why there are homos in this life. who the fuck are you u fucking retard. dodge what u stupid fuck. SUPERCHARGERS MAKE YOUR CAR GO SLOW. READ A FUCKING COMPRESSOR MAP AND GET REAL HORSEPOWER. IF YOU CAN READ A COMPRESSOR MAP THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND A TURBOCHARGER THAT GOES FASTER THAN A SUPERCHARGER AND CAN GET POWER AT THROTTLE ALMOST THE SAME TIME A SUPERCHARGER DOSE. BTW YOU STUPID FUCK DO SUPERCHARGERS CAUSE BACKPRESSURE? DONT THINK SO. NO TORQUE. TURBOCHARGER = BACKPRESSURE = TORQUE YOU FUCKING RETARD
Old 06-03-2006, 12:15 AM   #15
ndekens
AF Newbie

Im the newb? dude ive been on this board for 3 yrs...you less then a month. Someone close this thread please.

Thanks for all the people that actually answered the question respectfully.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > N2O | Turbo | Superchargers