Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Excursion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
wickedblack
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to wickedblack
Wiggers

I hate all of you ppl out there with spinners, neon lights, and fords. while yall are busy spending thousands of dollars on things that don't even matter besides the looks!!!

Down with ford
wickedblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six
Re: Wiggers

i hate the people out there that make pointless threads. remind you of anyone?

besides, it's their car, not yours. let them modify it how they like, they probably think your car (if you have one) looks crap. live life as you please, if it includes stange bodykits and enough chrome to kill a small woodland animal then so be it.

it's not your car, it's not your business and it's not your problem. leave them the hell alone.

Last edited by 2.2 Straight six; 04-23-2006 at 08:29 AM.
2.2 Straight six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:49 AM   #3
wickedblack
AF Newbie

Exclamation Re: Wiggers

Look those gas guzzelers are really bad for the environment and you can go to hell if don't like my threads so piss off and peace out fucking english wigger don't fuck with me
Old 04-25-2006, 05:55 AM   #4
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six

you're calling me a wigger on what basis? you know absolutely nothing about me. "don't fuck with me" oh, what you going to do? argue with me over the internet? pathetic.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:19 AM   #5
wickedblack
AF Newbie

I will say nuthing more b/c u do have a point but I only voiced my opinion so I will let it go and tell u that I'm srry if I offended u in any but but u ain't gotta be such an ass
Old 04-25-2006, 09:18 PM   #6
Nicole8188
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nicole8188 Send a message via MSN to Nicole8188

Haha. I just have to laugh at the name of this thread...

And the fact that Chris just got called an English wigger....

Hahahahahhaaha.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #7
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

i wasn't offended, but if's you'd phrased this in a way to explain that you were against vehicles that aren't fuel efficent, or one that are using more fuel than they need to, and are thereby harming the environment then that would've been fine. although spinners look crap (in my opinion) they bear no effect on the environment.

all you needed to say was that there are people out there supporting the waste of fuel and are harming the environment, that's all. if you voice your opinion in a civilised manner then people will take more notice. for example, if you make a voilent protest all that happens is the police come, kick your ass and arrest you. a peaceful protest makes people listen.

an by the way, Nicole drives a Ford (problem number one) and she uses her 4.2 litre V6-powered truck to commute to school (problem number two) she's killing the environment.

and also, Nicole, regarding your sig, be careful what you wish for, i can always talk to my people.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #8
wickedblack
AF Newbie

Red face Re: Wiggers

well i'm a bit of an environmentalist so i care about these things and cops are only our friends if we co-oporate. Which I don't co-oporate with any body
Old 04-26-2006, 09:20 PM   #9
yotermanic
AF Regular

Does every environmentalist that doesn't cooperate with cops and links spinners to the greenhouse effect also spell like a second grader? If so, I see why the environmental movement is stalled, and it has nothing to do with the GOP.
yotermanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:20 AM   #10
wickedblack
AF Newbie

Angry Re: Wiggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotermanic
Does every environmentalist that doesn't cooperate with cops and links spinners to the greenhouse effect also spell like a second grader? If so, I see why the environmental movement is stalled, and it has nothing to do with the GOP.
Look making fun of the mentality of others is just about as low as you can get. I don't think spinners damage the environment it just makes people look like complete faggs. Maybe someone is feeling a bit cranky because they did not get their daily masterbation in today.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #11
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedblack
Look making fun of the mentality of others is just about as low as you can get. I don't think spinners damage the environment it just makes people look like complete faggs. Maybe someone is feeling a bit cranky because they did not get their daily masterbation in today.
look, i explained how to make your point. talking about masterbation will get you nowhere in life.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:34 AM   #12
yotermanic
AF Regular

Okay, so what's your point? You hate spinners because they have an underlying link to homosexuality, which you appear to have an unnatrual fascination with, you liike to rebel against authority, and you love trees. So far, you've made entirely illogical statements about an issue that you apparently have very wishy washy ideas about, as you are yet to say anything rooted in intelligible fact and sound reason, instead you tend to just spout out insulting two line phrases that have no bearing on anything automotive, or anything that resembles the expressions of a reasonable human being. I don't even know why I respond to these posts, except for a deep abhorance (it means hatred, don't go running for a dictionary yet, I'll try to explain the complicated words) for people who preach illogical intolerance or hatred and an unhealthy fascination of what makes the irrational mind tick, or not tick in some instances. To be honest with you, I see no point in spinners myself, but I do see how people who do like spinners, and big SUVs have every right to combine the two in a mode they find asthetically pleasing. Also, what about SUVs makes people wiggers? While I abstain from SUVs because I find them wasteful and impractical for my purposes, I think that they probably serve the purposes of people living in rural areas outside the city much better than they serve the purposes of an inner-city crack dealer with a strong desire for bling bling. So, looking at it with that logic, it would be appropriate to say that the people in the inner city are the ones trying to emulate a lifestyle not their own, and not the other way around.
yotermanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:16 PM   #13
wickedblack
AF Newbie

Talking Re: Wiggers

I guess since I am against the government and other authority and hug trees then the other people must be right when they call me a hippie. You know I didn't really expect anyone to reply to my thread so you must have a pretty pathetic life arguing with a fifteen yr. old girl. That must really suck for you.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:39 PM   #14
Nicole8188
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nicole8188 Send a message via MSN to Nicole8188

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.2 Straight six
an by the way, Nicole drives a Ford (problem number one) and she uses her 4.2 litre V6-powered truck to commute to school (problem number two) she's killing the environment.

and also, Nicole, regarding your sig, be careful what you wish for, i can always talk to my people.
My truck is a V8.

I can't help it, I didn't pay for it. If it were my choice, I'd have a Prius or something...I'm all for the environment.

As soon as I get the money for a more fuel-efficient car I'll buy one.

What people? Pfftt...like you have people...
Old 04-27-2006, 06:51 PM   #15
dougger222
AF Regular

Location: Hobby farm in New Richland, city home in Maplewood, Minnesota

My 8,000 lb SUV gets 20 mpg on the open road all day long. It doesn't run on gasoline so it wouldn't be fair to call it a gas guzzler. The vehicle runs on diesel which can be converted to run on veggie oil. Last time I checked most V6 mini vans don't even get 20 mpg.

I can't recall ever seeing an Excursion with ground effects, stickers, fart box's or neon lights.

You need to first stop yelling then remove this sight from you pc and go on some forums for children that you can relate to.

If you don't like the government hop on a plane some place for a one way and don't look back, easy answer to your problem!!!
1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #339 of 500 all original with Recaros
1986 Shelby GLHS #284 of 500 restored to original
1965 Ford Mustang 289 V8 pony interior 4brl carb
Cars sold or parted out in a 3 month period,
2-85 GLHT's, 2-88 Shelby Z's, 87 Shelby Z, 88 Lancer Shelby, 2 85 Shelby Chargers, 89 Shelby Daytona
dougger222 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Excursion