Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Celica
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 04:18 AM   #1
clarkekent
AF Newbie

want a 5sfe header?? READ HERE!

i own a 90 gts celica and have found there is NO header available. I called hotshot(.com) today and inquired about a header. they said they are getting ready to make one butit will be a little bit(should be out"before the end of the year" BUUT if we can get enough people for a group buy- they will put a production run through. right now. for $399.
I was told that the price might be higher when finally released. So who is in?? I'm thinking we'll need a least ten ppl.(i have an email in as to exactly how many) And you need to have the money right now- not" i want one, but ill have to save up" From what i gather we will all preorder at once when there is enough, so if someone doesnt have the money(and is counted as one of the "ten") we all will have to wait. I have read a few threads- there seems to be quite a few looking for headers- so lets do this. Post here letting me know you want in, and possibly pm me with your email- i will get ahold of everyone as soon as we have enough. any takers???
clarkekent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 03:42 AM   #2
clarkekent
AF Newbie

bump for possible buyers
Old 09-12-2004, 10:00 PM   #3
driftking777
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to driftking777 Send a message via MSN to driftking777
Re: want a 5sfe header?? READ HERE!

would that be a header for the celica with the cat right at the header?
83 RX7: KA-T, t3/t4 turbo,Tial 38mm WG, MR coilovers, 5 lug conversion all around, TII brakes, hydraulic hand brake, 8" rear", 6 point cage, AMS Rebuild kit, Fully ported polished race head, Custom interior, JLine 6LR2 15x8, 16x9.5
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 11:21 PM   #4
clarkekent
AF Newbie

Im not sure to be honest- ill try calling them tommorrow- i know the stock header comes with one ON the header, and one downstream in the exhaust. My thoughts are that this one will have no cat on the header, and ill just have a highflow one on my exhaust. dont know if that will be carb legal, but it would sure free up the exhaust. Also, recently i've heard that a header from a 86-89 celica 3s-fe engine(ST i think) would fit- can anyone confirm this?? i still want this header, but it would be nice to know.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Celica