Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 360
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 10:11 AM   #1
EuroSportsCarFan
AF Newbie

My Favorite Sports Car

So my friend was telling me how the new Ford GT can outperform the Modena. My response, “So what? It’s still a Ford.” I want a Ferrari because I am a snob, because I want others to know that I have achieved more then they have. I want a Ferrari because I want you to either LOVE me or HATE me, but one thing you will never do is NOT break your neck to see my screaming beast. I want a Ferrari because there is no other sports car in the world that sounds like it. I want a Ferrari because it’s value will stay relatively steady like an eagle while that Ford GT’s price plummets like a rock. I want a Ferrari because I know that it represents more then just some companies desperate attempt to improve it’s image *cough* Ford GT *cough*. Just posting my random thoughts on my favorite sports car
EuroSportsCarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 10:39 AM   #2
lordvektra
AF Enthusiast

That just a Ford will still smoke it, just a thought. I love the 360 too but you can't deny that Ford has an awesome car that runs with the Ferraris, looks very good, and is cheaper.
lordvektra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 11:35 AM   #3
EuroSportsCarFan
AF Newbie

Re: My Favorite Sports Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvektra
That just a Ford will still smoke it, just a thought. I love the 360 too but you can't deny that Ford has an awesome car that runs with the Ferraris, looks very good, and is cheaper.
Well, the GT can beat the 360, because it does have a super charger, after all, but I still say a Ferrari can crush more egos and pull more chicks anyday Besides, Ford isn't being very original here, aside from the fact that the car is a tit for tat remake, GT40s have existed in kit form for as long as I can remember, so I'm use to seeing the design. But...to each, his own.
EuroSportsCarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
Guyanson_Mendiola
AF Enthusiast

i think the 360 Modena has no chance against a GT40 and i mean the old one and the new one.
Guyanson_Mendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:47 AM   #5
ferrari_adidas5
AF Enthusiast

Re: My Favorite Sports Car

of course the new ferrari has no chance, a top of the line ford, the best they can do, with the bottom of the line ferrari. i wonder why it is such a landslide?
ferrari_adidas5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:03 PM   #6
tanner07
AF Enthusiast

The GT isn't the best Ford can do..it's the best they choose to do. Ford isn't known for creating super exotic cars. I know Ford couldn't create a car to out-perfrom the Enzo, but it wouldn't be in their heritage to do something like that anyways.
tanner07 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 360