Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Supra > Rumors
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Rumors What have you heard? Tales of the MKV, concepts and spy pics.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 04:14 PM   #1
SupraMan2004
AF Newbie

The supra is coming out

You do not have to believe me if you don't want to but I went to Toyota and I asked a guy that worked in the shop if Toyota was coming out with a new Supra. The guy replied and I quote, "WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT." However, I saw in a magazine that at the Tokyo Auto Show next month will be revealing the 2004 Toyota Supra to the world. http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/rumors.htm#supra
SupraMan2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 05:45 PM   #2
Kandy suprA
AF Newbie

there is NO new MKV. get it through your head.

for pristine paint and bodywork in the Greater Houston Area:
www.ModenaAutowerks.com
a PPG Global authorized bodyshop

www.Team16NiSS.com
Kandy suprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 12:58 AM   #3
mkvsupra
AF Newbie

There is no MKV supra but there will be.

Sports cars are making a come back same with muslce cars.
mkvsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 03:19 PM   #4
SupraMan2004
AF Newbie

Just a guess

I went on motortrend.com and I saw road tests for the Greddy Nissan 350z Twin Turbo kit. Maybe its goin to be on the market? Many people are debating whether it is a v6 or v6TT or the v8 (Which I hope to God not!) engine. I was probably thinking that Nissan may know something and have been developing a turbo kit for the 350z b/c Toyota's new Supra will be coming with a stock Twin Turbo kit. Its kinda syncronized closely together. In a week, Toyota will be revealing the new Supra at the show.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:46 AM   #5
Vicious
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via AIM to Vicious Send a message via Yahoo to Vicious
personaly looking at those pics on your link i dont think that the new supra is that great looking..i would still take a 98 over any of those newer ones...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 09:44 PM   #6
SupraMan2004
AF Newbie

Re: The supra is coming out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
personaly looking at those pics on your link i dont think that the new supra is that great looking..i would still take a 98 over any of those newer ones...
I would definitely take a 98 also. I just wish that is was VVTL-I Twin TUrbo. Bet you that would be fun as hell to drive!!
Old 10-18-2003, 02:40 AM   #7
hawan1
AF Newbie

Toyota Supra Concept at 2003 Tokyo Motor Show

Fellow Supra Enthusiasts:
As much as I am hoping that the Supra comes back as I made the major mistake of not buying the 1997 limited edition Turbo back in 97 (dont ask me why), I have a feeling it wont be coming back anytime soon. IF you go to Toyota's website, not the US but the japan website, they have a link to the displays(concepts) they are putting out at the TOkyo MOtor Show (lexus and toyota concepts). Nothing of the Supra, or remotely close is mentioned or displayed. Unless, they plan on surprising us which is really starting to piss me off because I am getting sick and tired of waiting, I mean, we all knew that the Z was going to come out way before it did, at least Toyota should do the same, so that we may make a decision to buy a car now, rather than buying something else and then later hearing that the Supra is coming out?

Your thoughts, comments, suggestions?
hawan1 is offline   Reply With Quote