Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > California
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
California California regional information. Events, Shows, Ect...
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 04:22 PM   #1
CivicLx
AF Enthusiast

Jacked My S*** Up Today

On these roughass Cali streets Nate you might have heard about it...ripped my bumper off right by the Peppery...that bump is new to me...I actually saw it, but I couldn't slow down to 10mph without killing some people so I took one for the team it looks bad to me, but my body guy should be able to fix it right up...I hope
CivicLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 04:52 PM   #2
99civic03
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 99civic03
So your conversion is done then?

We wanna see some pics!!!
99civic03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 05:22 PM   #3
CivicLx
AF Enthusiast

well of course the pic I'll put up...it doesn't look like that now because it's missing the front bumper, but I'll put one up...the newer pics have the grills in them, but I don't have them scanned yet

Old 07-11-2003, 05:59 PM   #4
Frostbyte
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Frostbyte
Yes I know what your talking about I am prob the only one that tries to take the little jump at full speed. I love not having a body kit or a lip. I don't even scrape. Give me a call on my cell when you are back in town and I want to take a look at your Conversion.
JIC Magic Front and Rear Strut Bars
Slotted and Cross-drilled Rotors
S/S Brake Lines
Pivot Lazy eye controller
Blitz LM Intake
Blitz D1 Spec Turbo Timer
Soon to come:
Sard 550cc Injectors
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
Blitz Down pipe
HKS FMIC
http://www.driftmonkey.com (Part Owner)
Frostbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 06:31 PM   #5
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Shiet mang! From the side shot it DOES almost look like a Bimmer. See what a little front conversion work can do for a car. Looking good, can't wait to see full pics. Yeah, I hit a dip at about 30-35 here in Pasadena one night, scraped the ish outta my CTR style lip, but didn't break it or make it hang off luckily. Only have 4 screws holding it on too, LOL!
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
SilverY2KCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 04:11 AM   #6
Jetts
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Jetts
damn mike, you had the car for what 2 days and you fucked it up alrdy

i think it is time for the trailor queen

11/07/87 - 11/11/04
*** KEITH VALLEE***
R.I.P
Keith. higher then any mother fucker out there..... R.I.P homie..
Jetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 06:24 PM   #7
CivicLx
AF Enthusiast

Nate-back in Modesto now, but I'll hit you up when I'm back in Sonora...probably sometime this week...I hit the bump going towards the junction...I'm sure the other side is just as bad, but I'm not sure...when I went over it, I didn't have a front bumper

Silver-I like the last shot the best...really just the angle I took the pic at...dude, not to hate on my own ish...but those fenders are kind of whack looking...I mean the color is ugly as sin so that's definitely part of it...luckily I got the real ones from BMW though...and talking about looking like a Bimmer...I mean if it does, then that's probably good, but just to remind everyone, I'm not doing it to fool anyone into thinking it's a bimmer...

I mean this is what I'd want...say we're at a car show for example...these guys are looking at the car...

"what kind of car you think this is?"

"I dunno...I think it's a civic, but I don't know...maybe it's a BMW"

"check the taillights"

"f*** dude I can't tell...it has skyline taillights"

that would be cool...but then most should realize it's not...definitely by the front bumper...not many BMWs with the R33 skyline front bumper, and someone probably wouldn' t put skyline tails on a BMW

Jetts-yeah man...you know how this stuff goes but I do like the trailer queen idea though...you should buy me another car

naw, but I know trailer queens get hated on quite a bit, but I mean just the condition they're in...I mean it's the fact that trailer queens can STAY in good condition...you've got two identical cars and one's a trailer queen and one isn't...well check out both cars in two months and see which one looks better...I mean battle scars are cool, but not when you don't have a health care plan

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > California