Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #31
Il dottore
AF Regular
 
Il dottore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maasmechelen
Posts: 110
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by firun View Post
Pals, thank for your great discussion and great thoughts about Rally Cars! As I know, Romik505 and Motometalix share your passion to discussed models, and we are gonna make them

By the way, we are gonna have poll on our website, where you choose the model, which will come first after Ferrari 308 Gr.4 Rally. Stay tuned!
Isn`t that great service. Modelmakers asking theire customers with model they wanna have. Keep up the great work.
Il dottore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #32
Romik505
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: S-Petersburg
Posts: 471
Thanks: 3
Thanked 50 Times in 41 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Guys, this is really a lot of discussion and thank you for your interest in our launch models in the world.
I want to say that many of these cars really are beautiful. But I look at the choice of more and as a builder. Why I started this with transkits:
any set of Resin is worse than detailing a set of factory plastic. I do not think not many kits have a huge price.
Using transkits gives the best results. Perhaps then we can make a completely new model with high quality and at reasonable prices.
I think what we can realistically do in the near term.
Porsche 911 SC Rally - set to Fujmi (fan series)
Porsche 911 Safari in martini livery - the same for Fujimi.
Nissan 240 RS - it is possible
Peugeot 205 T16 Paris - Dakar - for Tamiya
Renault A310 wide body
BMW M3 rally - correct body for Fujimi
Impreza WRC (GRB body ,but I think Aoshima make faster )
Manta 400 - can significantly improve the model Narton, but I think the need for this resolution Narton.


Thank you for your help
Romik505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #33
rallymaster
AF Enthusiast
 
rallymaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north-eastern France
Posts: 2,922
Thanks: 15
Thanked 141 Times in 140 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romik505 View Post
Guys, this is really a lot of discussion and thank you for your interest in our launch models in the world.
I want to say that many of these cars really are beautiful. But I look at the choice of more and as a builder. Why I started this with transkits:
any set of Resin is worse than detailing a set of factory plastic. I do not think not many kits have a huge price.
Using transkits gives the best results. Perhaps then we can make a completely new model with high quality and at reasonable prices.
I think what we can realistically do in the near term.
Porsche 911 SC Rally - set to Fujmi (fan series)
Porsche 911 Safari in martini livery - the same for Fujimi.
Nissan 240 RS - it is possible
Peugeot 205 T16 Paris - Dakar - for Tamiya
Renault A310 wide body
BMW M3 rally - correct body for Fujimi
Impreza WRC (GRB body ,but I think Aoshima make faster )
Manta 400 - can significantly improve the model Narton, but I think the need for this resolution Narton.


Thank you for your help
Hi Roman ,

I totally approve your choices in the order you're listing them !!

a 205 t16 dakar I still couldn't dream of it...!
__________________
Phil

rallymaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #34
lovegt40
ItaloSvensk
 
lovegt40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Marstrands ön- Sverige /Monza,Banana rep.
Posts: 2,959
Thanks: 815
Thanked 236 Times in 211 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Totally agree.
__________________
Paolo - jävla spagge ! ..or the "Italian 'RT-Jano "

.....

Like my fb page here =>
https://www.facebook.com/alsoldatino/

my youtube channel with the videos of my models:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp...iOQ_K0dOnztSQQ
lovegt40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #35
Motometalix
AF Newbie
 
Motometalix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tomsk, Siberia, Russia
Posts: 99
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Hello guys, the Celica PE will be available soon.
Question for all. What PE you would like to see? (I'm talking about a PE only, not transkit).
__________________
Motometalix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #36
gtziaf
AF Enthusiast
 
gtziaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Salonica
Posts: 1,280
Thanks: 123
Thanked 96 Times in 91 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motometalix View Post
What PE you would like to see? (I'm talking about a PE only, not transkit).
A PE set for Lancia Beta Montecarlo (1/24 ESCI kit) it would be fine...
Also, sets for Ferrari 250 California and 250 GT kits, are also very useful, for me...

Looking forward for your new products...
gtziaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #37
Luis Pacheco
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal
Posts: 312
Thanks: 15
Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

For me the Audi Quattro S1 is the one. I´m not convinced by the Profil24 kit.
Luis Pacheco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #38
BVC500
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Posts: 2,260
Thanks: 96
Thanked 80 Times in 73 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Yeah, a photoetch set for the 250 California and 250 SWB and 275 GTB and Nart would be really nice, especially if it included front grills.
BVC500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #39
Pugnuts
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Grant, Nebraska
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

I can see that doing transkits is a better way to go. I have been working on a Paris Dakar 205 for a while but I wouldn't attempt it if I didn't have the Tamiya models. Someone called Patrick on a forum somewhere did on and it showed very well.

Is it possible to use say a diecast to start and then do a resin model from that?

So ....how about a Lotus Sunbeam say Henri Toivonen say RAC... or a Peugeot 504 from the Safari or Bandama rallies??

Don
Pugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:55 AM   #40
rallymaster
AF Enthusiast
 
rallymaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north-eastern France
Posts: 2,922
Thanks: 15
Thanked 141 Times in 140 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugnuts View Post
I can see that doing transkits is a better way to go. I have been working on a Paris Dakar 205 for a while but I wouldn't attempt it if I didn't have the Tamiya models. Someone called Patrick on a forum somewhere did on and it showed very well.

Is it possible to use say a diecast to start and then do a resin model from that?

So ....how about a Lotus Sunbeam say Henri Toivonen say RAC... or a Peugeot 504 from the Safari or Bandama rallies??

Don
Hi Don,

the Sunbeam is already released by Profil24.
The 504 that would be great to have is the Gr. B pick-up from 83 or 84 safari !!
it may be done as transkit for the diecast model but would be better as a full kit I think to avoid searching for the base which can be used to create the model.
__________________
Phil

rallymaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #41
Motometalix
AF Newbie
 
Motometalix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tomsk, Siberia, Russia
Posts: 99
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

And about celica group B (CGB). This may be full kit, I don't see variants with transkit.
Could anybody help me with scheme of this car (with sizes and true proportion)? In internet many photos, but this information not found.
__________________
Motometalix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #42
oter
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 150
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motometalix View Post
And about celica group B (CGB). This may be full kit, I don't see variants with transkit.
Could anybody help me with scheme of this car (with sizes and true proportion)? In internet many photos, but this information not found.
http://www.mat.fi/n_index.php?nav=ga...turbotc35&g=13

http://www.groupbrally.com/toyota.shtml
oter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:19 AM   #43
Motometalix
AF Newbie
 
Motometalix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tomsk, Siberia, Russia
Posts: 99
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

If anybody have kits of this car (sakatsu for ex.), would you scan instructions and decals ?
__________________
Motometalix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #44
rallymaster
AF Enthusiast
 
rallymaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north-eastern France
Posts: 2,922
Thanks: 15
Thanked 141 Times in 140 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Here are a few informations I have:

- length: 4620 mm
- width: 1745 mm
- height: 1330 mm
- wheelbase: 2595 mm

Studio 27 did a decal and I think it's still possible to copy the building instructions from hlj or so in the item description page...
__________________
Phil

rallymaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #45
Motometalix
AF Newbie
 
Motometalix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tomsk, Siberia, Russia
Posts: 99
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Thanks guys for informations and files!
__________________
Motometalix is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where can I buy Transkits and Decals in the US? jeru WIP - Street 0 08-09-2006 10:13 AM
first time resin and photo etch aaaaaaargh globetrotter Car Modeling 3 02-18-2006 12:22 PM
2003 Pug 206 and photo-etch vee_dub13 Car Modeling 3 07-06-2004 06:52 PM
photo etch parts and custom - where to buy? Profoxcg Car Modeling 3 11-10-2003 02:11 PM
2 questions (primers and photo-etched stuff) aaroncrombie Car Modeling 5 07-21-2003 11:55 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD


Bookmarks
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts