Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > S-10
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
tleeburks
AF Regular

2003 S10 Chevrolet pickup vortec v-6 wont start

I have a Chevrolet pickup that wont start. I recently had trouble with it starting. It would turn over and not start and then i tried it again and then it started. Now, I went to get pizza and came back out and it does nothing. The check in light sorta flickers. I put the cables on it to jump it and it gave it some power and waited and then the dome light came on and other lights but when i go to start it and it sounds like bees buzzing or butterflys flickering. So I couldnt get it started. Please help. Any help would be deeply appreciated. thanks
tleeburks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:50 AM   #2
MT-2500
AF - Advisor

Re: 2003 S10 Chevrolet pickup vortec v-6 wont start

Quote:
Originally Posted by tleeburks View Post
I have a Chevrolet pickup that wont start. I recently had trouble with it starting. It would turn over and not start and then i tried it again and then it started. Now, I went to get pizza and came back out and it does nothing. The check in light sorta flickers. I put the cables on it to jump it and it gave it some power and waited and then the dome light came on and other lights but when i go to start it and it sounds like bees buzzing or butterflys flickering. So I couldnt get it started. Please help. Any help would be deeply appreciated. thanks
First thing check battery and cabel ends.
Is battery up to 13 volts or more?

Does starter turn engine over?