Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Kit Cars
Kit Cars Replicas, rebodies, customs or engineering. Talk about it all here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
Maclane
AF Newbie

Help Needed Please...

hello guys , iīm new here as iīm new to (building your car) world so please be patience on me if i asked some stupid questions
first of all i apologize if i didnīt post this thread in the right place cuz i kinda feel lost in here

what i actually need help with is that i always had a dream of having one of those great cars that i see on google search for ( super cars) but unfortenately i canīt afford one , besides i also had a dream of having a car that i built myself,~
so i thought that MAY BE building a car on my own could be much cheaper as long as i will exclude the compnay profit margin and other costs i wonīt pay
but the problem is that my informations of cars doesnīt exceed how to drive it
so as i have seen lots of people here building there own cars from scratch ot kit cars ,i believe that i came to the right palce to ask where i shall start from
i would be VERY thankful if someone made a breif explaination of the ( building your own car) concept or at least guided me to anywhere that i can start learning building cars from ZERO
i also aplogize if there was some miss-spelling cuz iīm not a native english speaker

Thanks Alot
Maclane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
oldblu65
AF Fanatic

Re: Help Needed Please...

Go to www.kitcarmagazine.com/ , you should get inspiration and technical help if you should decide to pursue your dreams of building your own car - good luck !