Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Europe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Europe England, Holland, Denmark, Germany, etc...
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 02:35 PM   #31
Veetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Veetec Send a message via AIM to Veetec
Quote:
Originally posted by Giffer2
Good guess!!

The strange thing is, the prelude has the F20a engine and pumps out 133BHP, the Rover I owned had the F20Z engine and pumped out 131BHP - But saying that there are 2 versions of the F20Z engine, 1 pumps out 131BHP and the other does 118BHP!

There are no workshop manuals for this car easily available in the UK - Which makes working on it hard, I have the manual for the F20Z engine which will help me with most things, but it's the indivudal settings I'm more concerned about (The valve spacing needs adjusting as it's never been done).
I know a guy from a german Honda board who has done some "cheap" modifications to his BB3 and according to him it now has got about 160hp and 210nm! Here is a link to his homepage where he explained everything: www.fast-fox.de The site is written in german but maybe you can translate it with Altavista or anything like that!? Good look and have fun trying!
Veetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 04:29 PM   #32
hondadaft
AF Newbie

iv a uk 99 accord 2.0v-tec ive done loads to it so far 18in rims ..weapor-r indu kit...dropped 35mm..custom made rear cans...full offwhite leather retrim by me..7.5 in screen and dvd costom fitted to dash..smiths clocks..v-tec indicator...smoke tints...iradium plugs magnicore leads..... now im looking for rear lights and engine parts but cant find either... the engine is a f20 sohc..which aint bad but i want power and loads of if plz ..could i transplant the prelude f22 and go that route or work with whats thereany help b greeaaat...where can i get these lights in carbon or 3d???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 014.jpg (68.0 KB, 39 views)
hondadaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 03:23 AM   #33
Civic Jim
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Civic Jim Send a message via MSN to Civic Jim
hey wassup m8, where u at in the UK?

look abroad for tuning parts, we get ripped off in the UK, i have started importing my parts, its A LOT cheaper
Honda Civic EE9 1.6-i VT
Civic Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 11:19 AM   #34
Veetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Veetec Send a message via AIM to Veetec
Quote:
Originally posted by hondadaft
..could i transplant the prelude f22 and go that route or work with whats thereany help b greeaaat...
H22A !!! --> 2.2l DOHC VTEC with 185 to 212hp

Veetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 03:23 PM   #35
juced_lude
AF Newbie

has taken ages to get parts for my prelude and still looking for a bonnet!!! can anyone help - carbon fibre with scoop/vent possible.
juced_lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 03:26 PM   #36
Giffer2
AF Newbie

I can see you Shep!! Muhahahah

I think they should rename this thread cause it looks like the Welsh are taking it over!
Giffer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 03:31 PM   #37
Giffer2
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Veetec
I know a guy from a german Honda board who has done some "cheap" modifications to his BB3 and according to him it now has got about 160hp and 210nm! Here is a link to his homepage where he explained everything: www.fast-fox.de The site is written in german but maybe you can translate it with Altavista or anything like that!? Good look and have fun trying!

I checked it out - The guy must be talking utter crap - There is no way those "mods" gave him nearly 30BHP extra - For a start he hasnt touched the exhaust - Plus the others seem to be merely pointless exercises!

I did however track down a workshop manual and nearly fell over when I was told the price - £75 for a copied version, £195 for an official Honda version!
Old 08-06-2003, 03:44 PM   #38
vti
AF Regular

hondadaft, thats a slick motor their fella. would it not have been cheaper to go for atr. power would already be there ?
vti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 06:12 PM   #39
hondadaft
AF Newbie

yep that be true but i just wanted a nice car now i want all the power to ............................any ideas where id get an f22 in good nick or can i buy one already done so i just have to fit it........mr evo my day will come............. many thanks dav
hondadaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 02:31 AM   #40
diesel_uk
AF Newbie

me is a Diesel Civic

My advice is worth every penny you paid for.
diesel_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:16 AM   #41
Giffer2
AF Newbie

Re: England who has a Honda there?

It's time to change the F20A4 engine for the H22A engine - Any good online manuals/help topics for doing this?
Old 06-21-2004, 03:10 PM   #42
BugsUK
AF Newbie

Hello from sunny Blackpool.

I've started buying stuff from the US. Sometimes the shipping is more than the part, but it's still less than half the price from the UK! Currently looking for a cheap 17" rim package and new steering wheel.

Old 06-26-2004, 11:32 AM   #43
dazza7
AF Newbie

Re: England who has a Honda there?

hi all. Im from the UK. Iv got an EK3 1.5 LSI. Its a Work in progress at the moment. If some1 can tell me how to post the pics in my profile, cause iv tried and it hasnt seemed to have worked.
dazza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 01:16 PM   #44
BugsUK
AF Newbie

Re: Re: England who has a Honda there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza7
hi all. Im from the UK. Iv got an EK3 1.5 LSI. Its a Work in progress at the moment. If some1 can tell me how to post the pics in my profile, cause iv tried and it hasnt seemed to have worked.
I signed up for an account at www.cardomain.com . You can post all your pics there and then just insert them to any posts here, or put a link to your cardomain homepage in your automotive forums sig. Where in the UK are you?

Old 06-27-2004, 02:24 PM   #45
dazza7
AF Newbie

Hey all. This is my civic, its currently being finished up at Turismo.uk.com, iv got the sideskirts to put on which is happening nxt week.

Currently it has two 4inch Jap style exhausts with a full 2.25" stainless steel system from Powerflow. (i thought keeping the exhausts straight was too common (in uk) so i though angling them would make it a bit different

As with the lowering iv got Tein Coilovers ready to be fitted. Im buying SLR mirrors for the car, re-tint it light smoke. The Side mouldings are going to be taken off and will get flushed, so will the tailgate.

Im spraying it silver/Blue two tone, was thinking Jet Black but thats gona cost quite a bit. Dont mind the Standard 14's, theyre getting replaced soon, im thinking on Racing Hart Cr's. Ill post pics of the next stage! Stay tuned!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Europe