Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 405
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
jontg428
AF Newbie

First time Peugeot owner

Well, I could not resist and picked up my buddies 1989 405 MI16. Its a sweet car! So far I love just about everything about it. Its in real good shape and should be a good daily driver. My other car is a 1991 alfa romeo 164, I am pretty crazy for it too, but overall I like both cars the same, they both of their strengths. Any other MI16 owners who can tell me about their own cars? Take it easy,

Jon
jontg428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
gtifreak27
AF Newbie

Re: First time Peugeot owner

I used to have a 92' 405mi 16. red with black interior. Extremely fun car, and fairly reliable for a peugeot, and the 16valve engine is really robust for its size. but would be better with a turbo intercooler upgrade. Parts are still available for these cars through French Revolution based out of Texas, however they are very expensive, and take a while since most parts are shipped directly from France.

Do you have any pics of the car?
gtifreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:39 PM   #3
jontg428
AF Newbie

Here are some pics I put up on photobucket. I really love the MI 16, its been a great car, but the interior quality is a bit lacking, just feels very delicate, so you have to be careful. I also own a 1991 alfa romeo 164, also a great car, very very fun to drive, much more power then the Pug has, but does not handle as well as the pug, but overall still very good. Here are some pics, let me know if you cannot view them, some of my friends had issues. Take it easy,
Jon

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...d%20the%20Pug/
jontg428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
gtifreak27
AF Newbie

Hey,

the pictures look great! I heard those alfa 164's are quick! Are you planning on doing any upgrades to the 405?

Do you know anyone else selling any 405's? these cars are very rare in Florida. Now I want another one.
gtifreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 405