Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 11:24 PM   #61
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Re: z32tt vs dodge srt4

What a friggin moron. All happy cuz he found one artical that tied one of the articals I posted. You've been shown the fuck up. Either show some respect in my...yes...MY forum as in reserved for me and friends and people I respect, or hit the road.

http://ywain.penberthy.co.za/perform.html
Shut up

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...?threadid=2581
And shut up

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/impreza/wrxsti2004.html
While we're at it...notice that the STI is not as fast as the Z32TT in EVERY ARTICAL quoted on that page. (Click the above link, then click the "Stats, Articals" link.)

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by longlivetheZ; 10-12-2004 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:26 AM   #62
Z32TT_maniac
AF Enthusiast

i think u guys are talking about the US STI version...the 2.2 litre STI right? man that car is fast..im talking about the 280hp 2.0 litre STI...0-60 in 5 sec and Z32TT 2 seater 0-60 5.2 sec...not much faster..but with an experience driver Z32TT can do 5 sec flat
Old 10-12-2004, 08:08 AM   #63
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to musicsurfman Send a message via MSN to musicsurfman

2.5liter Us Sti....

And Thats The Only Magazine I Read Btw Unless You Count Super Chevy Or Popular Hot Rodding.

Your Forum.... How Is This Your Forum? I Very Much Own A Z Jackass, So This Is Our Forum.

It Also Helps If You Show The Superior Us Version Of The Car... Two You Have To Make Sure All The Tests Are The Same... Three I Have Never Ever Seen A Stock Ttz Do 13.2 Being The Over Weight Pig That It Is... Four You Can Talk To The Guys A Vivid Racing Who Are Heavy Tuners For The Sti And Evo What They Think Of The Sti... Five You Obviously Are Extrmemly Biased Towards Nissan And The Z In General Which Is Stupid, But Whatever When You Get Your Ass Handed To You By A Sti Because Your Nissan Super Hicas Fucks Up Like Always Or Your 3800lbs (Z31) Steel Sled Can't Turn For Shit Don't Cry....

EMAIL CONTACT:
PROJECTRB240SX@HOTMAIL.COM

Last edited by musicsurfman; 10-12-2004 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:44 PM   #64
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted
whoa whoa whoa calm down...where are you getting these statistics about the z32TT? i think your anger is interferring with your thinking abilities.

check this out.

z32TT weighs in at 3200-3300lbs. i dont know where you got 3800.

super hicas is a well designed and very useable and helpful part of your car. the problem comes when people that dont know how to drive it try and drive it hard with hicas and they dont know how its going to act.

why are we comparing a car that is 16 year old technology compared to a car that is 3 year old technology? you cant.

back to the overweight issue. im guessing you think a skyline is the best and fastest car ever made but what you dont know is that it weighs in at about the same as the z32TT. potential of the z32TT is enormous. STI, it is damn near its limits from the factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsurfman
Your 3800lbs Steel Sled Can't Turn For Shit Don't Cry....
WTF are you talking about??? that is why the z32 is one of the preferred cars of JGTC??? oh...wait you dont really know anything about the z32. "cant turn for shit" who the f*** does this kid think he is???

i suggest that next time you come into a forum bashing the car that forum is based off of you atleast know a little bit about the car, instead of making numbers up off the top of your head. take your ass to the subaru forum. you dont deserve a Z or any nissan for that matter.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 10-12-2004, 01:01 PM   #65
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

Actually I Don't Like Skylines Just The Motors.... Seeing As I've Had Five Of Them.

I Was Reffering To The Z31 On The Weight.... Thats What My Buddies Weighed In At All Stock With A Full Tank. And Hicas Is Crap.... I've Driven A 240 With It And A Z32 With It, It Has No Benefit In My Mind And Its More Erratic Than Just Sliding The Rear. Haha Don't Deserve A Nissan.... I'm Bashing Stupid People Who Elitests Thinking There Car Is Best. Nissan Forums Like All Others Are Riddled With Them. Who The Hell Are You To Decide What I Deserve? I've Worked Hard For My Z And Put All My Money Time And A Quite A Few Pints Of Blood In It Also.... But Do You See Me Saying My Cars Is Better Than Other Cars, Nope! I'm Happy With My Car And Thats All That Matters.

And The Z32 Is Still Just As Over Weight As Most Of The Old Technology Japanese Sports Cars.

EMAIL CONTACT:
Old 10-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #66
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

The Sti Is At Its Limits? Its Got 8.2 To 1 Compression... Its Got A World Of Opportunities And Thats Why There Is A 500 Awhp Sti Here In Az Running 10.5s On Stock Wheels And Tires.

EMAIL CONTACT:
Old 10-12-2004, 01:05 PM   #67
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

The Z32 Is Nothing In The Jgtc... It Was Outmatched 1 Year After Its Arrival On That Racing Circuit.

EMAIL CONTACT:
Old 10-12-2004, 01:59 PM   #68
Hodo
AF Enthusiast

Only becuase of the JGTCs funky weight rules. It wasnt out matched it was slowed down. Even the new Z33 350Z runs the VQ30DETT (varient on the VG30DETT) And is doing quite strongly in the 500 class. Now lets think about calming down.

Musicsurfman you are partialy right, there is alot of bickering in the Nissan scene, but there is in EVERY car scene, from Audi to Volvos. Everyone would like to think their "whip" is the best on the road. And they get very offended or jealous when they see someone else has put more time and money or in better places than they did into their car. Therefore makeing it faster and better than what they have. Its human instinct to envy what we dont have.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:03 PM   #69
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

I'll Agree With The Z33 Being One Of The Top Cars In Jgtc And Whole Heartedly Support Nissans Decision To Drop The Skyline From Their Lineup.

And By Its Class Rules It Was Outmatched, Being Pair With The Rx-7 And Supras (while Unfair) Outmatched The Abilities Of The Car And It Serverly Suffered Leading To Dominance Of The Skyline For Nissan In Jgtc.

Every Car Group Does Have Its Loyalties But With Nissans It Seems Everyone Even Hates On Other Nissans. Whatever My Point Has Been Made As Were Yours... I Still Feel You People Being Biased Is Down Right Childish But Too Each There Own.

And Just Think.... If They Never Merged Our Forums You Would Never Have To Hear From Me.

EMAIL CONTACT:
Old 10-12-2004, 03:05 PM   #70
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ
Re: Re: z32tt vs dodge srt4

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsurfman
Actually I Don't Like Skylines Just The Motors.... Seeing As I've Had Five Of Them.

I Was Reffering To The Z31 On The Weight.... Thats What My Buddies Weighed In At All Stock With A Full Tank. And Hicas Is Crap.... I've Driven A 240 With It And A Z32 With It, It Has No Benefit In My Mind And Its More Erratic Than Just Sliding The Rear.
And The Z32 Is Still Just As Over Weight As Most Of The Old Technology Japanese Sports Cars.
since when did z31's weigh 3800 lbs??? your buddy must be one fat sob with a huge competition sound system to get the car to gain 800 lbs... since when did HICAS come on 240's?? i've never heard of that before, then again.. i haven't been listening. i think you need to take a few good long steps back son and look at the big picture... you're attempting to compare a car that's around 3 years old and costs around $30,000 to a car that's coming up on 15 years old and can run as low as 7.5k for a decent condition tt. Now, give someone that 22.5 Thousand dollars (22500) to modify the Zed and then we'll see who has the faster car.. in conclusion... stop comparing apples to speakers.. it just doesn't work
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

blown turbo, under construction.. gt35 coming.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:09 PM   #71
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted
how were we being biased? i think everyone of us agreed that the STI was the faster car. WTF.

i think delerious covered everything that i was gonan say.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 10-12-2004, 03:16 PM   #72
musicsurfman
AF Enthusiast

The Z31 Is All Stock.... Thats The Number We Got On The Junkyard Scale...

Not Everyone Is In Agreance That Number Wise The Sti Outperforms The Z.

Hicas Came On The Super Hicas 240sxs In 1991-1993, They Also Came With Vlsd.

We Are In Comparison Of Stock For Stock.... If You Want To Go Dollar For Dollar My 280z Which I Got For $150 Will Be Alot Faster And Better Handling (than The Z32 And Sti) In The End If I Invest $29,850 In It.

EMAIL CONTACT:
Old 10-12-2004, 03:24 PM   #73
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

YOU CAN'T COMPARE A CAR THAT'S 15 YRS OLD TO ONE THAT'S 3 YEARS OLD STOCK TO STOCK it just doesn't work!!! maybe find me a 15 yr old subaru performance model and then compare it to the zed, that would be a fair comparison
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

Old 10-12-2004, 04:09 PM   #74
j_greene
AF Regular

Re: Re: z32tt vs dodge srt4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleriousZ
YOU CAN'T COMPARE A CAR THAT'S 15 YRS OLD TO ONE THAT'S 3 YEARS OLD STOCK TO STOCK it just doesn't work!!! maybe find me a 15 yr old subaru performance model and then compare it to the zed, that would be a fair comparison

You are right which makes me wonder why people are talking about how much a used Z32 runs for. That being said you cant really compare the car and try to say it is 23000 cheaper. What were they going for at the time? The Z32 is a nice sports car, even for todays standards. Just dont compare price on a car made over 10 years ago plus 'x' amount of moeny toward modifacations. A better comparison is the STi and 350Z, but this isnt the forum for it.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:30 PM   #75
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

i think a better idea would be to find subaru's #1 performance car in america at the time of 90-96 then compare it to the z32... i'm too lazy to go look, would someone care to?
ZedEx Crew Member #6

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)