Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 10:07 PM   #1
darkerdayz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to darkerdayz Send a message via MSN to darkerdayz Send a message via Yahoo to darkerdayz
Lightbulb 4th gen prelude calipers

i have a 1990 accord and i came across on a deal to get the lowering springs from a 4th gen prelude. they guy also decided to throw in the rear spindals so that i can do my rear disc conversion. now that i'm going to have the prelude rear brakes on my car, it would be nice if i could upgrade my front caliper's to the prelude specs, preferable from off a prelude. my question is do any of you know what kind of calipers are on the front of the prelude...1 or 2 piston? my car currently has 1 piston front calipers and if the prelude also comes with 1 piston, then there is no need for me to switch. thank you for your help in advance.

darkerdayz is offline   Reply With Quote