Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 11:28 PM   #1
bshown
AF Regular

Wichita Falls World of Wheels Contest

Hi all. I went to the world of wheels in wichita falls to their annual contest. I got 2nd in the box stock category with my ferrari f12001. i also got first in the motorcycle category with my yamaha road star. the road star also got best of show. i was very pleased. this year they did something cool and gave out models for the winners. i won a tamiya tech 3 yamaha and a suzuki rgv-t, a revell balwin motion 69 corvette and a minicraft custom hot rod. i want to thank mr. smith for putting on the show. it was really good this year. i forgot my camera so no pics, sorry, but their were some really good cars there. hope to see some of ya'll next year.

Toyota Supra-Arctic Blue Metallic with blue/grey interior
Toyota Tom's Castrol Supra
Toyota TS020
bshown is offline   Reply With Quote