Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 06:49 AM   #1
dshawnluv
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to dshawnluv Send a message via Yahoo to dshawnluv
Unhappy Help!! I Need Pink Stuff

ok ok check this my girl wants to hook the car up a little so to say she has a 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage, ok she wants pink accents hell she wasnts as much pink in it or on it as possible . the car is alreayd liek a roayl blue/ purple .. where cani find pink stuff. lik gauges , etc. and or where can i find Instrument Cluster Tempplates that i can print off on differ color papers or somethign yanno stuff like that . errr Yeah HELP!!!

i mean She has chosen the hardest color in the world to find but i didn find the Hot pink spray paint to do some of the interior

anyways email me at Shawnieboy31419@hotmail.com

thanks alot ladies,

SHawn
Old 08-12-2003, 07:01 PM   #2
GaSupra
AF Newbie

I've never seen pink gauges, so what she could do (if she's stuck on this pink idea) is buy white ones. Just an idea. Anyway, I've never seen pink parts before but then again I've never looked either. If she really wants her interior pink, the only thing I can think of would be to just get the whole interior done in pink vinyl. Well maybe not all just pink. She could do like pink and white or something.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:51 PM   #3
dshawnluv
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to dshawnluv Send a message via Yahoo to dshawnluv
Thank you

Thank you for your info.. but now she haS MADE THINGS EASIER..lol she is going to get the car painted pink after we put the evo kit on it. so now we willjsut do the whole interior IN WHITE! lol

easy

thank you

by the way are you from Georgia?
Old 08-13-2003, 03:30 PM   #4
GaSupra
AF Newbie

Cool, well that works out. And yes I'm from Georgia. I live in Atlanta. I saw you were from Georgia as well. I used to go down to River Street in Savannah a lot to visit friends.