Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 01:22 PM   #16
knorsk
AF Enthusiast

mast@#$% will save you cash. Is what I mean.

You can find me at ImportRuiner.com
Old 06-21-2003, 06:47 PM   #17
hatchinganegg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hatchinganegg
ooooooooooooooo...k.. i guess some can go that route or go the most popular one (which you don't like). Mabey you should look in to the other, don't pay spend on them but have them pay you. That is the one way I can live with.don't even have to jack or mast or whatever else comes with the money saving types.
Old 06-21-2003, 11:31 PM   #18
knorsk
AF Enthusiast

If you know any chicks that pay for a lot of stuff. Send them my way...lol.

Old 06-22-2003, 01:21 AM   #19
hatchinganegg
AF Enthusiast

ohh man. all chicks are paid, and they seem cheap to dudes like you, to (i guess) just spend it on dudes like me.it's just like lays; get your own bag. .... gurls i mess with not only pay for themselves but they cover me and STILL give me money. btw, just cause this happens and i voice it out dosent mean i'm bragging or i'm stuck up. i just know that most of the dudes out there get pimped and waste there money (unless they hittin the head, beating the chicken, slapping solamies,or what ever you wanna call it) . if you get a girl by spending money or ever do it after you meet them of coarse they gonna expect it. love at first site is true. it could be for you, you then your money,your money then you, or just your money. I make em love me and never break em off a dime even if they are a dime.
Old 06-22-2003, 01:22 PM   #20
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
I usually have to fight tooth and claw to get to pay for things. I usually win on some smaller things, at least. Like I'll be allowed to leave tip at dinner, or I will pay for rental movies or something like that. I earn a lil bit of money, so why should he spend all his money on me?

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
Old 06-22-2003, 05:29 PM   #21
hatchinganegg
AF Enthusiast

uh ohh norsk... there a good one right there. even though she isn't exactly what im talking about, alot of guy would kill for a gurl who isn't a lazy mooch and will get off her arse and make a little money for herself. and breaking bread too? good. let me tell you a little story what kinda gurls i mess with and why. when i was in 6th grade, i got my heart broke by my first love , she f-ed like 4 of my close freinds and 2 other i knew, and only god know who else. it totally mess up my self confidence for a long time and i never trusted a gurl untill recently (7 years later) and even now i ccan't trust them in a relationship so i avoid them (avoid relationships not gurls) so all through middle school and high i just had relationships and cheated (bad idea cause after you play like 10 gurls or so word gets around in school and they won't even think of messing with you).n-e-way after i got out of DJJ (i was 17) i str8 up told all the gurls i met that i didn't want a relationship/just wanted to be freinds/just want to hang out. so incase you don't know there are no such things as guy and gurl JUST being freinds. we either drift apart or get REALLY close... well, basically that leaves them room to go meet other guys who buy em thing and give em money and they turn around and buy me things or give me str8 cash. im loving it.i moved from s.c. to d.c. (for the summer) and some of them insist on sending me $. see, it works the same for use and them, if you first talk to them or hang out with them and can get 5-10 dollors then they stuck with doing that to keep you. and they most of them know about each other and they cool with it just as long as i spread the love. n-e-way, don't take the easy way out and pay for shit, they will start expecting it more and more. and you don't have to stay in you parents house every night shaking it practically down to the ground. just get comfotable talking to complete strangers (gurls), just try striking normal conversation, dont ask 21 questions,and dont ask them yes/no questions. dont ask them out untill you know you got the hang of it. tip: when you ask them out, don't get all pumped up and go talk to them cheesing;keep a str8 face. man why do i feel like im on love line?
Old 06-25-2003, 02:34 AM   #22
Chlatboy
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Chlatboy
CRAP! Why worry about pickin up girls when you should be worrying about havin fun! I mean jsut be urself! ITs that easy! If she doesnt like ya who cares! SOmeone else will! Ders no point in being someone you are not just to have someone like ya! O ya one more thing! Try being a friend before anythin else! I mean it gives you time to see if shes ur type!
Old 06-25-2003, 11:40 AM   #23
hatchinganegg
AF Enthusiast

that how i was in 6-7 grade but it got old. everyone else had a whole bunch or gurlfreinds and i was missing out cause i never showed em any attention. But, you are right, you got to be yourself... but him being shy and working to change that isnt change his true self, its just maturing him faster. making him a man. young buck, big dog, ready for the hunnys type cat? i think being shy is a waste of life.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:37 AM   #24
Chlatboy
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Chlatboy
Its good u see that! Now go out there and have fun! NO rush to find a girl! U can have plenty of friends that are girls and have fun with them! Anyway u look at it, you just wanna have fun!
Old 06-26-2003, 02:39 PM   #25
knorsk
AF Enthusiast

no no no...this thread isn't about me. I was just stating that you will save a lot more money without a woman...It's not my personal feeling on the matter. It's just a proven fact.

Old 06-26-2003, 07:38 PM   #26
hatchinganegg
AF Enthusiast

ok, i see. but what im sying is that you can still pull gurls and not waste money if you know how that is.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:56 PM   #27
izucrazy_2
AF Newbie

First of all, this iz an autoforum. If you want to ask personal questions go look at teeny bopper websites.

Girlz can do anything a guy can~ Xcept even better!!
Old 06-29-2003, 08:58 PM   #28
hatchinganegg
AF Enthusiast

secondofall... if you dont like nonautothreads then read the thread title before... im mean whatever beeeeeeeeeeeeeotch. :

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot