Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
Ty B
AF Newbie

Question Need Help Identifying and WTB an Enkei Rim

I have a set of Enkei Rims on a car I have for sale on my lot and one rim is bent. First: Is it possible to straiten a rim? Second: I need help Identifying the rim, and third: Where can I find one? I have 6-7 hours invested looking online. All I can find on the Rim is the markings JIL and VIA. They have 5 lugs. They have 225 45 17 tires on them, and I attached a picture. They are on a 99 Chev Malibu.Is there any other identifying marks I need to find somewhere?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg malibu 004.jpg (27.6 KB, 2 views)
Ty B is offline   Reply With Quote