Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 10:51 AM   #1
geek252
AF Newbie

trans help

trans been rebuilt and replaced the soenoid pack which has the tcc senoid.replaced the tss sensor put a shift kit jr in to help in the shifting but i still get code 1744 tcc torque converter system performace code poping up and when i take out on the freeway and then get off it hits 2nd and 3rd gears really hard trans shop. shop where i got it rebuilt at doesnt know whats wrong the said they did a line test on it and it was ok the changed the valve body put all that other stuff in but still have the same promblem. took it to aamco ands they a computer dino and they said it was the soenoid pack and that there was a short in the wiring so replaced th pack still have the same problem. is the anyone out there that has this problem and has fix it pleASE HELP
geek252 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk