Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Escape | Maverick | Escape Hybrid
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
ken288
AF Newbie

Engine fan running all the time

Hi Everyone,
2009 Ford Escape fwd 2.5L

I bought this car from a dealer two years ago. When I drove it home, I noticed the engine fan running high, no A/C and dial #1 on interior fan motor wasn't working. I searched around on some automotive threads and seen where the pressure was to high on the A/C and they said to release some pressure. I did this and everything worked for only about two weeks. After the two weeks everything reverted back and stopped working. So, I took the car back to the dealer and 20 minutes later, they came out and said all fixed, no charge.

Now 2 years later, I'm having the exact same problem. The issue is, I don't know what they did to fix it in the first place? I've done some searches and seems like this is a huge problem for FORD on this type of vehicle.
Anyone have a good suggestion on how to fix this?
ken288 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Escape | Maverick | Escape Hybrid