Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 08:08 PM   #1
JDM4LYFE
AF Newbie

Lightbulb Response to Rutt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutt
Now, I could continue, but this should be more than enough for even the most studious of individuals. There is no prize for getting the most correct, but you will be better educated to say the least. This is but a sample of what a 'REAL' technician should know. Anybody can be a mechanic, and replace parts as needed. A technician can break down even the most intricate of systems and explain them, piece by piece.

FYI-(for JDM4LYFE)I'm not a business major student. My degree is in automotive technology, and I'm now studying to be an engineer. If you think that is an easy task, then by all means try it yourself. I'm married with two children ,and work full time as a Ford technician. I've just decided to further my education to better my skills as a technician, and a fabricator. Plus, I really like the science behind automotive technology. I don't wear my diploma on my chest, nor do I often brag about it.(it is nice to have on a resume though) But, when pressed, I will defend my intelligence as an idividual, and will mention its existence. I'm not some namby-pamby con artist who tries to fake his way through life.(like some certain 'ricers') I'm a real person with some real skills that took time(read-years) to accumulate. This isn't a rebuttal, but more like a way to better familiarize yourself with what it takes to be a technician. Have fun with the questions, I think you'll find #50 most intriguing. 'Git 'er done',LOL
Hey, I'm sure that you are good at your job. Although your list of questions seems rather impressive and time consuming, I don't really feel the need to validate my knowledge by answering them (I basically don't want to waste my time). Perhaps your time would have been better spent with your two children, I know if I was a kid i would enjoy any attention my father gave me. I guess you can have higher education and lower maturity all at the same time. Seriously, go back to posting on fuel slut while you neglect your children.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:15 PM   #2
whtteg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whtteg
Re: Response to Rutt.

If either of you post anything off topic, about a closed thread or against each other in this forum again you will be banned!
Got that?

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General