Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-15-2002, 07:00 PM   #1
KrazyGoku
AF Newbie

CAn Anyone help me out ? Del Sol Si Oxygen sensor

hello everyone im new , i just went to an autoshop store and they asked me wether or not my O2 sensor was before or after my catalitic converter and to be honest i have no idea can anyone tell me where or what kind of oxygen sensor does a 1994 del sol Si have ? dome one please help me out =)
Old 11-07-2003, 11:12 AM   #2
defithian
AF Newbie

Re: CAn Anyone help me out ? Del Sol Si Oxygen sensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyGoku
hello everyone im new , i just went to an autoshop store and they asked me wether or not my O2 sensor was before or after my catalitic converter and to be honest i have no idea can anyone tell me where or what kind of oxygen sensor does a 1994 del sol Si have ? dome one please help me out =)
Before. Looking down on the exhaust manifold from the front of the engine, it'll be the part sticking through the heat shield into the manifold, pionting slightly left as you look into the engine. The catalytic converter is farther downstream in the exhaust (actually under the car).
defithian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 12:18 PM   #3
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Privatebigandrew Send a message via Yahoo to Privatebigandrew
O2 location

Your car is OBDI so you only have one oxygen sensor. It is located underneath your car (not in the intake manifold) in you manifold collector. It sticks straight up and is right before the cat. OBDII vehicles have an oxygen sensor in the manifold, then after the cat also to monitor cat efficiency.
Privatebigandrew is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV