Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 10:52 PM   #1
Senna525
AF Newbie

Exclamation MUST SELL 1986 BMW 635 CSi

Rare 1986 BMW 635 CSi. This is one of the BEST Coupe car ever made from BMW
Beautiful 6 Cylinder with 218HP on Champagne color, 143757 miles, it has lots of options, such as Leather power seats and head rests, ABS 4 wheel, Telescopic Wheel, AM-FM/Cassette Player, Power Antenna, Computer with code start/Lockout, Sunroof, Power Windows and Window Locks, Cruise Control and Fog Lamps.

I bought this car 2 months ago for my project car. That was the plan until I decided to modify my 1994 525i. Now I have to sell this 635 CSi. I barely drive this car. This car has been parking in my drive way since I bought.

What I have done for this car? I've changed right headlight & beam light, battery, four brake rotors and brake pads, and four BRAND NEW Michelin Tires. I have coolant-sensor, but I don't have time to change it.

Condition of the car:
There is some of stone chips in the front of body and side body. Brake Lights & Coolant engine are on (Engine coolant sensor needs to be replaced). Air conditioner Blower needs to be replaced. Driver seats needs to be rerailed. Back window switch needs to be replaced. Odometer needs to be fixed.

I will not ship the vehicle, but can help with arranging to deliver the car to a shipper in or near Columbus area. Transit of vehicle will be solely dependent on the winner. You are responsible for having the automobile delivered to the preferred place of destination, you choose the company that is most prefered by you. Any and all delivery costs are not covered and are not included within the final price of the sale.

If you would like to take a look at the bimmer, please let me know and I will be more than happy to show it to you, by appointment only or will give location of vehicle so you can look at it. I will respond to any inquiries very promptly.

Price is $2600/OBO. Any questions, please contact me at 614-599-2007 ask for Ivans, or email me at ikustanto@autowow.com. I have lots of pics, pls ask me for pics!
Senna525 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk