Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Scion xA/bB/xB/tC
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 01:21 AM   #1
SactoEric
AF Newbie

2008 xB owners?

Are there any second gen xB owners here?

We got ours last week and we're pretty happy with it
SactoEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #2
Huney1
AF Enthusiast

Re: 2008 xB owners?

Yup, took delivery on one for the wife this afternoon. What a wild ride and who would ever think it would drive and ride so good. Automatic with all the goodies and upgrade Pioneer sound system which I haven't figured out yet. I have a new KIA Spectra EX and the wife loves it so got something sport for her. Silver and surprised at how many heads it turns. Sales Mgr an old friend of ours so we got a great deal, plus it's the last of the month and they'll step up to the plate and give it their best shot. Long day and I'm a tired old coot so will get back with ya' tomorrow.
Please tell me about yours and this Bud's for us!
Huney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
ChuckWW
AF Newbie

Got mine 02/08. Blackberry Crush m/t. Lovin' it. No need for upgrades. Smooth at 90mph.
ChuckWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
JMS5000
AF Newbie

We took delivery of our new 2008 xB yesterday. Release Series 5.0 - Gold Rush Edition, #1753 of 2500. It's official, we're cool!

JMS5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
Huney1
AF Enthusiast

Wife had one since January and loves it. Just got back off vacation to the mountains and got 26.4 MPG average interstate 75-80 mph and up and down steep mountain roads. I did one leg driving 70-75 on the interstate and got 29.6 MPG. Has just over 6K mi on it now and not one problem a'tall. I like the fourth gear super drive that keeps it from surgiing in and out of 5th gear. In D, pull the stick left then down to 3 then up to s4 and there you go. It'll stay there until you stop or move the stick one way or the other.

This is so cool. I set the cruise at 55 in D going down a step grade and the speed went up to 60 mph and the tranny downshifted by itself to 3rd gear to slow it down to 55 where I set it.

Hers doesn't have the spoiler, it looks good but a mite much for senior citizens like us to fork out $300. for something we don't really need. But I admit, they are very cool looking.

OK, got to grill us a steak to celebrate being home safely so enjoy7 your xB.
I have a new 09 Corolla and really like it but I'm plotting how I can steal her xB.
Huney1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Scion xA/bB/xB/tC