Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
View Poll Results: What car do chicks like most?
Ford Focus 1 0.79%
Ford Mustang 25 19.84%
Chevrolet Camaro 4 3.17%
Volkswaggen Jetta 11 8.73%
Volkswaggen Golf 6 4.76%
Mitsubishi Eclipse 23 18.25%
Honda Civic 12 9.52%
Acura Integra 7 5.56%
other (specify with post) 37 29.37%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 01:44 AM   #76
pimpin4profits
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to pimpin4profits
Basically any car that is pretty hot is good for chicks, around here its all imports unfortunatly, although a lot of chicks do dig stanger convertables. Very very few like older muscle cars. So in general newer import cars...

"Hey Riceboy, dont be mad at me because your car puts out more decibals then it does horsepower."-Me(I think)

"Don't like what I say, Well youre a hypocrit, Cause now youre givin me shit, for givin you shit."-Brad Holmes
Old 08-10-2002, 01:21 PM   #77
old man celica
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to old man celica
from my experience, there are girls who dont know the difference between a supra and a civic, they think "hey its a car, they are all the same", then me and my friend start this thing where we would ask gurls wut cars they liked, there was the surprisingly occasional VW, the rest of the gurls (who were mostly asian, 16-18) said, the Mustang, eclipse and (get this) the honda prelude (they even described it as "its a sexy car")...yea i was surprised, i thought the only hondas they knew existed were the civics and accords. gurls are full of surprises.i then asked this one gurl on wut she thought of the f body ws6 friebird, she didnt knoe it existed and later when i pointed one out, she said "it looks like a retarded retiple"....(ouch) considering it was one of my favorite cars...
this jus goes to show man, that if u got a supra, camaro or rx7 and sometimes vettes those are more likely to be guy magnets...
Old 08-12-2002, 12:57 AM   #78
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

I voted other because an overwhelming percent of the ladies I know Love trucks and the guys that drive them. Well what do you know, that includes me :right:
Old 08-22-2002, 09:56 AM   #79
acarneverdies
AF Newbie

how about some affordable cars? not everyone can afford a porsche or even a BMW

movie site:
[urlhttp://aheroneverdies.tripod.com[/url]
Old 08-22-2002, 10:34 AM   #80
acarneverdies
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by old man celica
from my experience, there are girls who dont know the difference between a supra and a civic, they think "hey its a car, they are all the same", then me and my friend start this thing where we would ask gurls wut cars they liked, there was the surprisingly occasional VW, the rest of the gurls (who were mostly asian, 16-18) said, the Mustang, eclipse and (get this) the honda prelude (they even described it as "its a sexy car")...yea i was surprised, i thought the only hondas they knew existed were the civics and accords. gurls are full of surprises.i then asked this one gurl on wut she thought of the f body ws6 friebird, she didnt knoe it existed and later when i pointed one out, she said "it looks like a retarded retiple"....(ouch) considering it was one of my favorite cars...
this jus goes to show man, that if u got a supra, camaro or rx7 and sometimes vettes those are more likely to be guy magnets...
glad to see that females appreciate the prelude cuz i own one heheheh

check it out http://24.100.115.103:8080/ricerocke...p?=member_id=1

movie site:
[urlhttp://aheroneverdies.tripod.com[/url]
Old 08-23-2002, 02:09 AM   #81
Ssom
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
If you buy a car primarily to get chicks you are

1/ Overcompensating for a lack of performance elsewhere
2/ Too ugly to get one without a car
Old 08-23-2002, 11:32 AM   #82
|Banchi1O5|
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to |Banchi1O5| Send a message via Yahoo to |Banchi1O5|
amen

i know that one for a fact
Old 08-27-2002, 10:38 PM   #83
darklight
AF Enthusiast

Ive found the perfect match!
Go with the Metro baby!:smoker2:
Old 08-31-2002, 01:00 PM   #84
Pennzoil GT-R
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi

1/ Overcompensating for a lack of performance elsewhere
2/ Too ugly to get one without a car
3) sad
4) in possesion of more money than sense

if you can afford to buy a car JUST to get girls then you are just stupid, you buy a car to enjoy it.
Old 08-31-2002, 06:51 PM   #85
Porsche911T
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Porsche911T
I only got to page too because I didn't feel like reading but I say Porsches would be the best. Ferrari? Lamborghini? Every time I go to the beach I see plenty of lambos, but the girls I'm with hate the people in those cars. It's TOO much. But a Porsche? Porsches aren't as exotic, and more practical. It will get you more chicks than a vette, but people won't hate you as much as someone in a Lambo. (maybe not in the 80s most people hated Porsche in the 80s while the rest of the world was about economy Porsche was still building hotrods) Lambos will definetly brake anyones neck weather they know a thing or two about cars or not. Besides it doesnt matter to me as long as the car is fun and does what I like, turns.
Old 09-01-2002, 10:09 AM   #86
crayzayjay
CFA

5) Desperate. Really, really desperate
Old 09-01-2002, 10:13 AM   #87
adarrell20
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to adarrell20
Quote:
Originally posted by del
out of those listed, i'd have to say i see a hell of a lot of chicks driving jettas, rarely have i seen a guy, at least younger guy, driving one. another thing i've noticed is that the majority of jetta chick drivers are hot.

DUDE YOU ARE SO RIGHT

i have NEVER seen a ugly girl drive a jetta
Old 09-03-2002, 03:51 AM   #88
Porsche911T
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Porsche911T
Quote:
All of you saying this are wrong. Cars don't get chicks if your ugly, everyone knows that. If I saw an ugly victoria's secret model, I wouldn't be all over her. If I saw an ugly chick driving a Ferrari Enzo, I wouldn't be all over her, maybe I'll talk to her about her car, and ask if I can borrow it, but that's it. I don't know where I heard this, some automotive magazine/website asked some chick, maybe it was here.. anyways they asked some chicks weather a nice car makes any guy attractive. The girl says it makes a guy look better but it doesnt turn mr. ugly nerdo into a babe magnet. It's like a hot chick wearing nice cloths, the nice cloths makes her look nicer, but nice cloths doesn't make mrs ugly nerdo look hot. Maybe expensive cars like the Enzo get those "golddigger" chicks that only into the guy cause of the money.. but I don't think that matters when your 16 like me.. I don't care if a girl thinks I got money or not (well maybe enought to no be an ass and buy her a ticket to the movies). I think chicks only care about money when they looking for someone to marry, and God I hope the chick I marry aint ganna be after me because of money.. I better hide the Porsche. I'm too young to marry anyone anyway, and don't plan on getting married because I don't even think of it now.. It's just about having fun with my car.

Oh, and I added Porsche to this because you don't have to be rich to own one. There are plenty of 944s for 2000-4000 that offer INCREDIBLE handling. The old 911s like mine are also inexpensive and offer a drive/sound that no other car can give you. 912s, 914s, 924s, maybe even a 928.. thats a V8 porsche that's affordable. I think I seen one for 6000. Maintnance is a bitch though, but they are so cheap I'm sure you'll have money left over. Ferraris on the other hand, and lamborghinis I don't know why were added. Hell, a nice prelude costs more than my Porsche.
I figure I gatta start somewhere so I buy a porsche thats inexpensive.. better to practice on that then my dream.. a 550.. sooooo nice.

I seen some hot chicks driving the VW golf, too. One thing I noticed about chicks driving the GTI is they are nasty and hairy... ahhhhhhhh!

Car that gets chicks I think should be changed to cars that chicks notice.
Cars don't get chicks, the people inside of them do.
Old 09-03-2002, 04:29 PM   #89
Pennzoil GT-R
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche911T

All of you saying this are wrong. Cars don't get chicks if your ugly, everyone knows that. If I saw an ugly victoria's secret model, I wouldn't be all over her. If I saw an ugly chick driving a Ferrari Enzo, I wouldn't be all over her, maybe I'll talk to her about her car, and ask if I can borrow it, but that's it. I don't know where I heard this, some automotive magazine/website asked some chick, maybe it was here.. anyways they asked some chicks weather a nice car makes any guy attractive. The girl says it makes a guy look better but it doesnt turn mr. ugly nerdo into a babe magnet. It's like a hot chick wearing nice cloths, the nice cloths makes her look nicer, but nice cloths doesn't make mrs ugly nerdo look hot. Maybe expensive cars like the Enzo get those "golddigger" chicks that only into the guy cause of the money.. but I don't think that matters when your 16 like me.. I don't care if a girl thinks I got money or not (well maybe enought to no be an ass and buy her a ticket to the movies). I think chicks only care about money when they looking for someone to marry, and God I hope the chick I marry aint ganna be after me because of money.. I better hide the Porsche. I'm too young to marry anyone anyway, and don't plan on getting married because I don't even think of it now.. It's just about having fun with my car.

Oh, and I added Porsche to this because you don't have to be rich to own one. There are plenty of 944s for 2000-4000 that offer INCREDIBLE handling. The old 911s like mine are also inexpensive and offer a drive/sound that no other car can give you. 912s, 914s, 924s, maybe even a 928.. thats a V8 porsche that's affordable. I think I seen one for 6000. Maintnance is a bitch though, but they are so cheap I'm sure you'll have money left over. Ferraris on the other hand, and lamborghinis I don't know why were added. Hell, a nice prelude costs more than my Porsche.
I figure I gatta start somewhere so I buy a porsche thats inexpensive.. better to practice on that then my dream.. a 550.. sooooo nice.

I seen some hot chicks driving the VW golf, too. One thing I noticed about chicks driving the GTI is they are nasty and hairy... ahhhhhhhh!

Car that gets chicks I think should be changed to cars that chicks notice.
Cars don't get chicks, the people inside of them do.
true, to a point. a butt ugly guy aint gonna get a supermodel even if hes drivin a fuckin spaceship, but someone who is averagely good lookin WILL get that supermodel if hes cruisin around in a Ferrari. if a billionaire girl who was alrite lookin wanted me to marry her i probly would do. sure you wouldnt have a stunnin girl, but youd have everything else
Old 09-14-2002, 02:08 PM   #90
THE4TH
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to THE4TH
chicks like jettas.. i don't care what anyone says... 98% of all women who drive jettas are hot.. you know what i'm talking about..