Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Titan
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
QuimB
AF Newbie

My Nissans are both JUNK!

Dealing with major issues with my Nissan Titan, both with the dealership as well as Nissan Consumer Affairs. I cannot get anywhere with either one of them. It takes a minimum of 48 hours for them to call you back per call, per issue and now my truck is expected to be in the shop for almost a month getting a new drive shaft. A drive shaft??? I replaced one and it took me an hour. What a bunch of clowns! I've never been more unhappy with any vehicle I've ever owned. Well, except for my wife's 06' Pathfinder. That's junk too!
Soo many issues for two trucks still under warranty. If I'm having this many problems while my vehicles are under extended warranties, what should I expect to happen once they expire?
QuimB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
QuimB
AF Newbie

Re: My Nissans are both JUNK!

I forgot, anyone interested in buying a Nissan, contact me at cqkerdock@comcast.net. I will tell you about both of my Nissans as well as two friends of mine. You won't want one. Or read the article in Road and Track about brakes just going out on the 370z. I think the Yugo's were built better. Nissan sure has fallen far!
QuimB is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Titan