Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Shows
Car Shows Discuss anything related to the car shows around the globe. Post the pictures you took, etc.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 12:10 PM   #1
htowncars
AF Newbie

New Car Show Platform

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum but I found it because it had a specific car show channel which is awesome!

I'm looking for some feedback and thoughts on a new car show web platform where you can host either fully virtual events or hybrid ones where the show happens in person and all the cars are showcased online for people to see who can't make it.

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on what they like, don't like or just general comments on the site and concept. Is there something you'd want to see? Could you see yourself using this to check out cool shows you can't go to?

I know car shows are made for in-person and i def don't want to change that. However, this platform is geared to allow people who can't make an event or live elsewhere to still enjoy the show more than they otherwise would be able to.

https://www.topmarq.com/events/

Thanks in advance!!
htowncars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to htowncars For This Useful Post:
James Vinson (12-25-2020), lovemycarcar (01-26-2024)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
car , shows
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Shows