Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
Y2KGTA
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Y2KGTA
Looking for replacement vinyl tops

I have tried to search the internet for a company that sells replacement vinyl tops. What I am looking for is the one that is basically a fiberglass or plastic shell and has the vinyl on it that simply fits over the roof and either snaps into place or uses epoxy to hold it on. There is no seaming or anyything to do, it is made to fit the car. I have seen them offered for sale before but I do not remember where. If any of you have seen the episode of Pimp My Ride with Big Ron's orange Eldorado, thats exactly what I am talking about. I am looking for a replacement for an 83 Riviera. If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1984 Regal GSX Clone 450+HP 350sbc
1984 T-Type Designer's Series
1982 Monte Carlo Convertible
1987 Olds 442 Convertible

My Rides

My Baby- 2000 Trans Am wit da Vertible Top
Y2KGTA is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics