Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Ram Pickup | Ram SRT10
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 07:12 AM   #1
dirty dan
AF Regular

04 Ram 1500 Lift

2004 1500 Quadcab, 4x2, 5.7 ("Sweet")

Has anyone installed the spacer for the front coil springs to raise the front end (to level with the rear)? Any feedback on how the truck's handling is affected?
dirty dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 02:50 AM   #2
darconf
AF Newbie

I cant as I dont have coil springs on my 03 1500 dodge ,,,,you must have something else other then a dodge if you have coils in front ,,,or a dodge from a different dimension
03 Dodge Hemi Ram,1500 Quad Cab Short Bed 4X4 Offroad; SLT Garnet red , Westin Nerfs , Grill Guard , Delta Pro Box , Dee Zee Bed Rail Caps , Rubber Bed Mat , 2" Torsion tweak , LEDs in cup holders , Ventshades ...More to come ! pix; http://www.coloradodesigns.com/lan/?step=2&cat_id=87
darconf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 09:36 AM   #3
dirty dan
AF Regular

Re: 04 Ram 1500 Lift

"I cant as I dont have coil springs on my 03 1500 dodge ,,,,you must have something else other then a dodge if you have coils in front ,,,"

darconf, you're not the brightest light on the tree are you? Dodge has been using coil springs on the 4X2's for at least the last 10 years. I guess your response is about what I'd expect from an idiot who brags about LEDs in his cup holders.
Old 07-17-2004, 10:31 AM   #4
darconf
AF Newbie

Re: Re: 04 Ram 1500 Lift

well you neglected to mention you were dreaming of doing this to a 2 wheel drive which is highly doubtfull you could own giving your smart ass remark and imediate attack on my intelligence level and not to mention your attack that i have lights for my cupholder I sure as F*** wouldnt hire someone like you ,,,Id go broke ,,, Why you wanna pretend your supposed truck is something that its not anyway? couldnt you afford 4 wheel drive? we call people like you losers and posers
up here
Question; how much are your payments on your hemi ram??
i wasnt smart enough to make payments so stupid me went and found a stupid job that i had to do for 3 months and had to pay cash for mine
go crawl under a turd why dont ya
03 Dodge Hemi Ram,1500 Quad Cab Short Bed 4X4 Offroad; SLT Garnet red , Westin Nerfs , Grill Guard , Delta Pro Box , Dee Zee Bed Rail Caps , Rubber Bed Mat , 2" Torsion tweak , LEDs in cup holders , Ventshades ...More to come ! pix; http://www.coloradodesigns.com/lan/?step=2&cat_id=87
darconf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 11:25 AM   #5
dirty dan
AF Regular

Re: 04 Ram 1500 Lift

Look at the top of my first post. I hope the job you held for a whole three months didn't require that you read too often.
Where I live we haved many paved roads and normally don't need a four wheel drive.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Ram Pickup | Ram SRT10