Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 05:07 PM   #151
george536
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Ahaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeVeNskyLiNE
perhaps he forgot that he didnt do all that "pimpin", i wonder how many people around his neighborhood have laughed at him.....
not really, people would want to see it, ugly or not, for one rice sells and two it was on tv. think about what other people think, not people who r into cars im talking about people who dont know about cars, they would want to see it and think its super fast cuz how it looks. Hey i wold take it. FREE. Id get at least 15k for something ugly like that.
|ACL Main & Rod Race Bearings|Balance Shafts Removed|ARP Head Studs|Cometic HG|FP 20g TDO6H|EPROM Chipped (stutter box 5k, fuel comp.)|PTE 680cc inj.|Walbro 255 HP Fuel Pump|Autoteq FPR|SAFC 2|FMIC|2g MAF|Dejon Tool Hard Pipe|Greddy Type S|MBC at 17PSI|Ported 2g Exhaust Manifold|02 Housing w/ Tial 38mm WG|Full 3inch Exhaust w/ Y-pipe Cutout|Fidanza Flywheel|ACT 2100|4 Bolt LSD Rear|Poly Mounts|KYB AGX Suspension|Roll Bar|
george536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:11 PM   #152
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

Send a message via AIM to XeVeNskyLiNE
yea i meant real car enthusiasts would laugh, ofcourse people who dont know anything about cars would wanna see it cuz it was on national TV, that thing is star, for good and bad reasons, lol. like i said above, i'd take that bitch too, i'd get a pretty penny for it. bad thing is, MTV wont let him sell it!!

Currently in Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona MySpace My S14 and DSM
XeVeNskyLiNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:25 PM   #153
Importboom
AF Enthusiast

Re: 240SX next week on Pimp My Ride

Paint musta cost atleast 5-10k(guess) and it was ugly as hell. the way they put those color schemes together they shld b shot(nuff said-
Old 12-07-2004, 02:40 PM   #154
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

importboom, you gotta make your sig MUCH smaller, its fucking up every thread you post on..

anyways, would i take that car?? yeah whynot. would i drive it everywhere i go?? NO. where would i keep it? under a cover on my driveway till that retarded contract is up.. i'd honestly be embarrassed to drive that thing.. i think he had a page on cardomain.com and i recognize his old ride cause of the fenders and front end.. it wasn't bad AT ALL before it was "pimped".. atleast compared to what it is now.. he had some half decent shit under the hood to start with, it was probably still lots of fun to drive.. all he needed was to paint the added parts, some new suspension and he was on his way to either engine swap or turbo.. i didn't actually get to see the show but if he has the money to buy a body kit, the interior stuff and the shit in his engine bay, he probably would have been fine without pmr.. who the hell needs 3 xboxes?? i mean, one is great! play with up to 4 people.. but 8? LET ALONE 12??? thats just ridiculous.. and the people on nico are retarded too.. i couldn't stand their pussy ass posts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
D-Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:20 PM   #155
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

yea thats what i'm saying D-Bo. they're staright kissing this guys ass in NICO, i wish thatd guy would come to his forum (like the 3rd time i've said that), hell he's got 2 threads of hatred towards that car

Old 12-07-2004, 05:05 PM   #156
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

yeah but you know what.. he actually likes it.. i think we all know what would come of him signing on to automotiveforums.com
i say let him do what he wants cause seriously, this car isn't going to ruin as much as people think for the 240sx.. yeah, it might influence some kids to want one and maybe even buy one.. but i don't think too many people are going to want red rims, a black spoiler and colourful decals like the ones on the guy's "pimped" car. i know that the majority of 240sx owners are not impressed but the work was done professionally so that a select group of companies could make money off of showing their result.. thats all the show is. they don't care about the people's cars they "pimp", they care about how much the public will want to watch their show.. just think why they'd want these guys and girls signing contracts to keep their cars for a certain amount of time..
its all publicity and just by watching that car being "pimped" (i have to put it in quotations cause neither a pimp nor an average human being would want that thing), everybody has supported what was done.

i don't know, just trying to get a conclusive look on the show and the fact that not too many people like the car..

Quote:
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

Old 12-07-2004, 05:20 PM   #157
Redcivic3
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Redcivic3
for thoes that cant get enough of it
http://nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=92870
Old 12-07-2004, 05:42 PM   #158
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

atleast he wants to go ka-t.. i'll give him that

Quote:

Old 12-07-2004, 09:43 PM   #159
ExTrEmEDrIfT
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via MSN to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via Yahoo to ExTrEmEDrIfT
it was a orang spoiler and yah ide take da car and sell it right away and buy a diff 240 and use tha money on all performance..
ExTrEmEDrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:07 PM   #160
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20

got to sell the car!!!! i though about it....for a long time and i that i can say is SELL it OR

SPONSER it$$$$$$???

E.K.
AWDSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:10 PM   #161
friday86
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to friday86

hmm.. or maybe everyone is jealous that his 240 was picked to be in PMR!!! ??? my 0.02

1996 Honda Accord Sedan EX

1of9
friday86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 02:03 PM   #162
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA friday86 you must be delayed...

...obviously from a guy driving a honda.. WOW YOU GOT A F22B??? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!

i like how you advertise the stock engine in a car you probably didn't even pay for

the ONLY reason i'd want that car is to sell it in a year and buy a car that will not be from a goddamn video game and will be REAL LIFE.. the MONEY is the only reason that car is any good.. the way the guy had it before was a little ricey but it was better than what it is now..

holy shit i OWNS YOU

Quote:

Old 12-08-2004, 02:07 PM   #163
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20

whaT!!!! did u see the paint job!!!! the only thing i though that i would keep is BAD! Green and orange strips!!! HOOD SCOOOP!!! yeah i'm happy for him and all, again he choose the paint and the scoop. if it was one of us aybe we would just paint it black!

anyways, no hate, just love for 240!

E.K.
AWDSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 03:31 PM   #164
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: 240SX next week on Pimp My Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday86
hmm.. or maybe everyone is jealous that his 240 was picked to be in PMR!!! ??? my 0.02
holy random comments??? although mine would qualify to be on the show, the only thing i am jealous about is that when he does get to part that suma ma bitch (sorry just watched original kings of comedy) out he gets FREE money. A good couple of grand at that.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 04:37 PM   #165
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

i didnt think his car was too bad before PMR got ahold of it, it was very humble looking. then again i'd like to see how he had before PMR made him "unpimp" his car for the show.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX