Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
jessej1111
AF Newbie

Question Just bought a 93 Del Sol S NEED HELP

Hello everyone,

So I just purchased a 93 del sol S and well I know nothing about these specific cars. I have some experience with early 90's integra's with the b18 engine but I know nothing about the D series. I like the body style of the del sol but the power is lacking. I want to upgrade this with an engine swap. After doing some searching I see it should not be to hard to swap in a B series.

My effective goal is to set this car up to be a road coarse daily driver with some good HP under the hood. Dont get me wrong I dont expect to be beating any other cars on the track but I want something that will give some other cars a run for their money on the hwy. I also want some good handling. Money is not really tight and I work 2 full time good jobs so I can spare a bit.

My question to all of you guys is: In your openion's (everyone has their own and I dont judge. openion's are like a** holes) in your openion's what would be a "god" setup in a 93 del sol. What engine / transmission combanation, turbo, super charger, NA, NOS. What suspension setup as well. What engine management? What ecu? will I need to change out the harness for the set up? will it throw CEL's will it retain gague cluster functionality?

I need this to be fast and reliable. I also want to retain a working dash speed, rpm, fuel, temp blah blah blah.

ALSO I am based in northern colorado Greeley to be exact. I work in south denver. If any of you are around and would like to get together and help me I could really use a friend to get stuff done with. I get kind of lonely pulling engines by myself LOL I have done it a few times hahaha on a 1g DSM and 2g DSM.

If you want my phone number let me know I can PM it to you.

Thanks for all the help im sure there will be plenty of people with good, bad, and worthless responses so bring it on
jessej1111 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol