Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
View Poll Results: What first car should a newbie get.
2004 Mazda 3 2 50.00%
2004 BMW 325i 1 25.00%
Consider buying another car 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 05:51 AM   #1
Samsung2
AF Newbie

Just got my driving license, what should be my first car?

Hello I recently just got my G2 (driving license for non canadians) and I want to buy my first car. 1 problem, I know nothing about cars literally nothing. I was looking at used cars and 2 cars caught my attention, 2004 Mazda 3 and the 2004 BMW 325i. Which one is better? I will be using the car for typical chores and to getting to school. (My family has never owned a car, so its up to me to drive them around ) I don't know if these cars are any good considering the fact I know nothing about them. I just want something that looks good haha. I'd prefer an automatic car and my budget is around 5K. Also where is a good place to learn about cars? Now that I have my license I need to learn a bit just in case I need to buy repairs or anything like that

Thanks so much for your time
Samsung2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
nutella19
AF Newbie

Re: Just got my driving license, what should be my first car?

Why don't you think Hatchback Car? You should search seat Leon or wolkswagen golf. These cars have sportif mode. And you can drive more then better yours selecting cars. Maybe in future you want to modified on car. These vehicles are ideal for modifying. I THINK
http://www.resims.net/arabalar-seat-...ifiye-5342.htm
nutella19 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
325i , bmw , license , mazda3
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A