Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > 300M
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 03:46 PM   #16
tinmanwpk
AF Regular

Re: Timing belt

GO-5 is the only anti-freeze to use in the M.

99 M Cypress Green, performance rear sway bar, Brembo rotors w/CT3 pads, tint, Sirius, K&N intake, debadged, many other mods.
tinmanwpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #17
JBRONCFAN
AF Newbie

I said what I said tinman cause, when you look at all your old posts almost EVERY POST says go to the other 300m site. ALMOST EVERY ONE!!!!

So do us all a favor and go hang out over there since it's so much better a forum!!!
JBRONCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #18
JBRONCFAN
AF Newbie

Here are some cut/pastes from your posts tinman:

"your tranny goes into "limp" mode only driving in second gear and the speedo doesn't work. Once again, check our 300mclub.org for details.

Try stillen.com or trenz.com for high end billet grilles. Check out 300mclub.org for all the information you would ever want to know about your M.

Your best bet is to get on the 300M website at 300M.org. I can't answer your question,

The best forum around for the 300M is at 300mclub.org. Ask them.

Check out 300mclub.org of which I am a member. This topic has been discussed many times

Can't help much with the wiring, but I can lead you to some folks who can - 300mclub.org.

Present your problem at 300mclub.org. I am not saying we can answer it

The mileage issue may be something as simple as your downstream O2 sensors or may be something else, too. Once again, use the search feature on the 30M site.

Check out the following:

http://www.300mclub.org/forums/viewt...ing+wheel+play

http://www.300mclub.org/forums/viewt...ing+wheel+play

If these don't answer, then do a search on the site and type in:
steering AND wheel AND play"

20% of your posts, that I could find, had REFERALS for members here to go to the other 300m forum. Pretty fuuckin obvious and pretty fuucking pathetic.

Another funny thing is, you don't start any threads, you just answer them and promote the other site. The site that BEGS people for member's fees even though it's a "free" site.

I'm sure if I REALLY looked, 20% could easily spin up a lot higher.

Get lost.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:39 AM   #19
car5car
AF Newbie

You should replace timing belt tentioner/pulleys and all seals (crank,cam and maybe more).
I would replace oil with half quart ATF as cleaning (poor ATF and run 5 min at 2000 RPM before draining oil.)
car5car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:53 AM   #20
JBRONCFAN
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by car5car
You should replace timing belt tentioner/pulleys and all seals (crank,cam and maybe more).
I would replace oil with half quart ATF as cleaning (poor ATF and run 5 min at 2000 RPM before draining oil.)
You're saying to lose .5 quart of motor oil and POUR in .5 quarts of ATF fluid??? Never ever heard of this!!
Old 04-11-2007, 08:56 AM   #21
billyray63
AF Newbie

I did the job all ready and seeing I did not have to pull any of the pulleys to get the belt on but checked the seals and they were dry. I'm going pull the covers in about 10,000 just to check the belt and seals. I have used ATF fore years in my diesel equipment but I put it in my fuel. Years ago I had a diesel pickup and had some injectors rebuilt from the truck I had and the shop told me ATF was the best thing for cleaning the injectors so every once in a while I would put in a quart in the fuel and I still do on my equipment. I don't see any harm putting in the oil. ATF is just a high detergent oil. I'm not a big fan of additives but I like sea-foam. I use some in chainsaws, mowers, etc. Had a car once that the lifers sounded like they were changing holes when running and put it in the oil and it took care of it
billyray63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:11 AM   #22
car5car
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRONCFAN
You're saying to lose .5 quart of motor oil and POUR in .5 quarts of ATF fluid??? Never ever heard of this!!
Before you change oil poor 1 quart ATF in oil and run at 2000 RPM for 5 min (don't drive.) Change oil as usually
car5car is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > 300M