Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > 300M
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 10:24 AM   #1
PIERCCK
AF Newbie

Cd Player All Lights Flashing.

I Have A 2000 300m With The In Dash 4 Cd Player. I Had My A/c Worked On Last Week. When I Picked The Car Up All The Lights On The Cd Player Were Flashing. I Callled The Dealer And He Said It Was A Programing Error . I Needed To Reprogram My Seat. ???? I Know How To Reprogram The Seat , But That Didn't Help. And Of Course The Cd Player Does Not Work While All These Lights Are Flashing..... Help. Any Suggestions.

Keith
Ky
PIERCCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
srdjs1
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to srdjs1
Re: Cd Player All Lights Flashing.

I would wonder if there is a security reset code needed for the sterio to come back to life.
My sister had a saab and whent through alot of the same things as did my mother when she had an MX3 I think its a security feature of alot of the sterios nowadays to help deter theft.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
rwmanz
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIERCCK View Post
I Have A 2000 300m With The In Dash 4 Cd Player. I Had My A/c Worked On Last Week. When I Picked The Car Up All The Lights On The Cd Player Were Flashing. I Callled The Dealer And He Said It Was A Programing Error . I Needed To Reprogram My Seat. ???? I Know How To Reprogram The Seat , But That Didn't Help. And Of Course The Cd Player Does Not Work While All These Lights Are Flashing..... Help. Any Suggestions.

Keith
Ky
Did you ever get a solution to the flashing light problem? I now have it on my 2000 300M.

Bob
rwmanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #4
CSEGURA
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwmanz View Post
Did you ever get a solution to the flashing light problem? I now have it on my 2000 300M.

Bob

I had same problem on my 2001 Intrepid. The lights were flashing two at a time, sequentially. I bought another CD-Player over e-bay, and installed it. The new one worked fine. However, about two months later, I decided to open the CD-Player. To my surprise, the problem was just a CD stucked in the mechanism inside.
After removing the CD, the player worked fine!!
Check it out. You may have same problem. The good thing about my case is that I now have a spare CD player, but it cost me money.
CSEGURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
tinmanwpk
AF Regular

If the last suggestion doesn't work, i.e., you don't have two discs in the same slot, then I believe your cd player is toast. Everything I have read elsewhere indicates that. Your only hope MAY be to disconnect the fuse to the cd player, but that really shouldn't change a thing. Sorry.

99 M Cypress Green, performance rear sway bar, Brembo rotors w/CT3 pads, tint, Sirius, K&N intake, debadged, many other mods.
tinmanwpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
rwmanz
AF Newbie

Thanks for the info. It turned out my 300M CD changer problem was also just two jammed CDs. Was able to fix easily.
rwmanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #7
tinmanwpk
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwmanz View Post
Thanks for the info. It turned out my 300M CD changer problem was also just two jammed CDs. Was able to fix easily.
Excellent!

99 M Cypress Green, performance rear sway bar, Brembo rotors w/CT3 pads, tint, Sirius, K&N intake, debadged, many other mods.
tinmanwpk is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > 300M