Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Sprinter
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 03:15 AM   #1
toghoj86
AF Newbie

Exclamation 4a-ge 20v Silvertop Or Blacktop

I found the two engines (SILVERTOP OR BLACKTOP) in low price , but the question is : which one is better in an AE86 LIVEN ( in the futuer i will do some development it the engine ) ?
i asked many car mekanikals about the 20v engine they told me that the silvertop is tunable but the blacktop is'nt , because the silvertop is heavier and more heavy duty than the blacktop. is it right ?
i want to swap the engine and also put kony suspension and modified brake system to get the car good to speed/drift test , but i want to ask if there is a better engine with low price ? and if not what can i do to get more HPs from 20v engine ( i live in amman jordan , in middle east ) ?
TOGHOJ86@HOTMAIL.COM
toghoj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:53 PM   #2
henox
AF Newbie

Re: 4a-ge 20v Silvertop Or Blacktop

I have silver top levin, very good condition. and very fast.
I like silver top.

You can add turbo TDO 5, will get big HP's

Quote:
Originally Posted by toghoj86
I found the two engines (SILVERTOP OR BLACKTOP) in low price , but the question is : which one is better in an AE86 LIVEN ( in the futuer i will do some development it the engine ) ?
i asked many car mekanikals about the 20v engine they told me that the silvertop is tunable but the blacktop is'nt , because the silvertop is heavier and more heavy duty than the blacktop. is it right ?
i want to swap the engine and also put kony suspension and modified brake system to get the car good to speed/drift test , but i want to ask if there is a better engine with low price ? and if not what can i do to get more HPs from 20v engine ( i live in amman jordan , in middle east ) ?
TOGHOJ86@HOTMAIL.COM
henox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
BMWjake
AF Newbie

just get the one with less mileage, but the silver top would be older, and if its significantly cheaper, i guess id go with it
BMWjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:38 PM   #4
BMWjake
AF Newbie

just get the one with less mileage, but the silver top would be older, and if its significantly cheaper, i guess id go with it and leave it n/a, no turbo, if you wanna turbo a levin, do a sr20det swap or a 3sgte, both are way better candidates for a turbo, consedering they already have one, and make better power, but if you spend 20 grand and only make 250 hp, it aint my fault you went 4age
BMWjake is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Sprinter