Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars
Classic Cars Do you just love the classics?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
17ireid
AF Newbie

What car is this stuff from?

Hi there,

Long winded intro so skip to the question next paragraph if ya want. I'm new here, just graduated high school and have always loved me some cars. Especially Mustangs and Volvo 240's . Anyway thats an intro, I've recently gotten myself into the less expensive car hobby of trying to find forest finds. My goal is to create page and a map of my region (Western Maine) with all these cool forgotten cars with their location and information and share them with people. I don't know if anyone is interested in that, let me know if thats stupid.

Anywho, I got my first find(s). I found whats left of some early 1950's late 1940's era car (I'm guessing). I know very little about this time period and was hoping I could get some help identifying the make and model. There were many more panels and stuff but this was the most identifiable pieces. Pictures included are of the rear door and quarter (I'm guessing) a grill, and the interior handles and interior trim of the rear door.

Anyway thanks! Bye! It may be a stretch but if anyone knows of things like this in Western Maine that'd be cool XD
17ireid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #2
17ireid
AF Newbie

Re: What car is this stuff from?

Sorry to answer my own question but possible a 1946 Dodge Sedan? Because the grill and shape is similar. Also, suicide doors and this had suicide doors.
17ireid is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars