Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Other Cars
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
Eboc
AF Newbie

Bad call audio isolation?

Hey there AF! New guy here, and i've been wondering this for a while now since i seem to notice it more and more.

A few days ago, i was waiting at a crosswalk to.. well Cross the street, while i was waiting for the light to go green, there was a 2013 Edition Renault Megane waiting for a different red light to cross my crosswalk. The guy inside was having a phone call, one with his boss apparently on delivering some papers on Saturday before a deadline. Sounded very important, probably wasn't very private because everyone within a 5 meters could clearly hear whatever came out of the speakers of the car. I've noticed this tons of times with modern cars who are either parked, or waiting for a red light, sometimes even when driving next to them on a nice summer day.

Now i do apologize if this has been discussed before, i'm only curious about it since i seem to be noticing it more and more, as more cars get this feature to connect their phones to their cars. But are people even aware of it? You can't hear the guy inside the car, but the speakers are broadcasting their phonecalls all around the car. Is there really no feature that changes the volume of the Call from what it was on when the Radio was playing? Because allot of people don't even realize it, and just keep it on the same volume.

Again, sorry if it's been talked about before. Didn't mean to repost, just curious. Cheers!
Eboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:59 PM   #2
Chonneta
AF Newbie

Re: Bad call audio isolation?

and how you solved this problem?
Chonneta is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Other Cars