Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 05:59 PM   #16
jeffcoslacker
Lactose the Intolerant

Re: is this a good one for a first timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonlover87
thats odd well i heard that ttc has a bike course ill prob take that when i know im getting the bike for sure but mmf what is that a bike course like ttc has and sorry for getting snappy with u i lived in the boon docks so riding atvs and dirt bikes is in my blood but i know a sports bike is diff soo any advice u can give me ill glady take
I have Twist of the Wrist Vol 2 in PDF form if you want to have a look...PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you...

Good reading.

...empty gun rack.
jeffcoslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #17
Neonlover87
AF Newbie

Re: is this a good one for a first timer

hey this topic is about me but damn that is an old bike and its a moped weres the motor looks like it would fall about if a feather touched it but for 100 dollars id get it u never know what could happen someone might see it and say ill buy that from u for a grand woot woot hey it could happen

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes