Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Stress Release
Stress Release Warning: Don't get offended by what's in here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
Chiquae07
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Chiquae07 Send a message via MSN to Chiquae07
i hate my family....the immediate one that is

yes, im getting agrivated. its quite annoying. and what sux is that i live in the same house with all of them. damn. but it really comes down to my car.

woke this morning to my car being redlined. i was like wtf. seems that the family decided that my car needed to be moved. they got stuck in the snow. go figure. so my tire is now bald, since they burned rubber trying to get out. damn family part one. i hope nothing is bad in the engine. i know it would be more about oil viscosity, but i hope the oil reached everywhere. but if your wondering how they got my keys, its that they made copies of the key. it takes that 'radio' key to start. and they willingly spend 120 bucks to make 3 copies to get copies. happily, i only allowed valet. maybe i'll start disconnecting the MAF when i park it....

and wtf, there is this huge army ad in my post wtf

then later on, as i get home, the parents decide to go into the garage that my car is parked into. its a 2 car garage. im as far right as i can go possible, without backing straight up and knocking off my mirror. they entered, and hit my car. they scratched the hell out of the paint, and are refusing to fix it. i dont want to have to do insurance on them, but it is bothering me. i also diddnt get my car repaired from the accident that happened when some old dude hit me. so i guess im saving foir a whole new paint job. they are saying to do the spray paint touch up, but i'm saying because of the acciednet, that i need all new paint. its like showing up at an interview with a large ink blot on your shirt. soo much for my small detailing business, in my own clean car.

and now they are kicking me out of my own room, appointed by them. its not my fault that they dont buy computers correctly. i am forced to get off my custom built computer, to allow my brother do a history paper. so as of right now im stuck on this slow apple ibook laptop. the moms crapped out on ram and things, and its slower than my windows 95 computer it seems as times.

and then my parents, are paying for all and i mean all of my college education. i thanks them for it, and am happy for that. but, they want me to go to school pretty close to them, and thats something i don't want to do. i want to relocate where there is no snow or the cold. but i've gotten into my colleges oout of state, but now my letter for the local college has arrived, and its being forced down my throat. dives me nuts. what also sucks is that they want me on dorms. i mean i know the city, but im more of an independant person. no thanks to room mate, as im sure i'll drive them completly nuts.

i guess that is the end of my rant for the moment. ..............dklfnas;dklfnklfnklds......

For those 9 seconds it takes me to reach 60mph, will be the most fun ill have in this car.
Chiquae07 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Stress Release